Cleo Lemon to Start vs Bengals
40 replies
I don't have a link because I heard it on 790 The Ticket. According to Cam, Cleo "gives us the best chance to win."
Ugh...I'm done with this guy
I was hoping for Beck, but oh well.
Enjoy the start Cleo, because this will be your last game with the Dolphins.

that sux


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"Nublar7 wrote:
I was hoping for Beck, but oh well.
Enjoy the start Cleo, because this will be your last game with the Dolphins.
yea? if Cam is back next year I will have to disagree w/ u . . . I mean what other Vet will they bring in that knows the offense like Lemon . . . u have to keep Cleo around.
Now if Cam is gone . . . then its bye bye Cleo
"thedolphinsmakemecry wrote:
I don't have a link because I heard it on 790 The Ticket. According to Cam, Cleo "gives us the best chance to win."
Ugh...I'm done with this guy
What he meant to say is "Cleo gives me the best chance to keep my job"
Beck definitely should have gotten the start.
Is Cam scared the home crowd is gonna be ruthless on him if he struggles? lol, he is probably right
"Captain lou wrote:
What he meant to say is "Cleo gives me the best chance to keep my job"
Pretty much
I've been patient with Cam, given the circumstances of this terrible season, but I'm now "OK" with seeing him get fired by the Tuna.
Beck should be out there getting some more valuable experience, against a soft defense, and at home. If the kid can't handle it, then he is NOT the guy Parcells will want at QB anyway.
If Beck isn't ready, then Cam takes much of the blame for that. It's the last game of the season, don't tell me John needs another training camp to be ready (even if that would obviously help) or that the Phins NEED this win. A 1-15 or 2-14 record? What does it matter Cam?
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
screw giving Cam a break, hes proven already that hes unable to manage a clock, call creative plays for his pee-wee offense, everyone screams about injuries. Well we did not win ONE game with all the players in there for the first few weeks.
CAM your a joke. You need to pack your bags and because if Bill keeps you around it will be a MAJOR disapointment to the fans. You screwed up the draft, you screwed up our offensive production even from last years horrible team you managed to step backwards. Im not willing to give you a chance next year NOTHING has worked for you NOTHING...
So please checkout is next Sunday 9pm please have your bags packed...
I find it hard to believe Beck isnt ready to play the Bungles. Beck has shown he can move the ball down the field. They need to work on picking up the Blitz and rolling Beck out. Parcells should step in and demand Beck start, but I know that wont happen.
beck should be put in if the 1st half is like last week
it keeps getting worse
I told you this would happen.
Cameron did not want to play Beck at all this season. Huizenga put enough pressure on Cameron that he had no choice. Forcing Cameron to start Beck is one of the few decisions Huizenga can be legitimately criticized for.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
Cam, Cleo "gives us the best chance to win."
What is the Win going to do for this season.
Beck should be out there getting some more valuable experience
"magnum wrote:
Cam, Cleo "gives us the best chance to win."
What is the Win going to do for this season.
At least Cameron still wants to win.
Beck should be out there getting some more valuable experience
Beck gains nothing by being in the game that he wouldn't gain sitting on the bench.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"Desides wrote:
At least Cameron still wants to win.
Beck gains nothing by being in the game that he wouldn't gain sitting on the bench.
tell that to a guy like manning who sucked his first year. maybe they should have pulled him for a guy that doesnt have a contract for next year. that experience helped manning become what he is.
"finintheburgh wrote:
that experience helped manning become what he is.
Doubtful. At best, Manning only learned how the NFL game works. A QB is the sum of his talent, hard work, and leadership. You either have it or you don't. No amount of games played in your rookie year will change that.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
Unreal. Yet another reason why Cam "Offensive Mastermind" Cameron needs to go.
All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...
Beck isn't ready, he wasn't supposed to play at all this season and we all saw he wasn't ready. He has to be much better next season though because his age doesn't allow him to have those 2 rough years.


"Desides wrote:
Doubtful. At best, Manning only learned how the NFL game works. A QB is the sum of his talent, hard work, and leadership. You either have it or you don't. No amount of games played in your rookie year will change that.
so you agree that his experience as a rookie was helpful in the way that it taught him how the game is played and to get use to the speed difference.
if you either have it or you dont, then havent we already learned that beck and lemon dont?
"finintheburgh wrote:
if you either have it or you dont, then havent we already learned that beck and lemon dont?
Uh, actually, we've learned that Beck DOES have it. What Beck did not have was offensive line protection and receivers who could catch, not to mention the total lack of a threatening running game.
As far as speed goes, Beck has learned that against the Bills and Jets. You don't need to play 16 games to figure out how fast the NFL is. A few blitzes work just as well.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
If I were Parcells, I would want to see Lemon play the first half and Beck the second half. Hopefully get Beck a positive experience to go into the offseason rather than four starts with no touchdowns.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
dam it, cant stand lemon
does anyone else think cam should be trying to impress his new boss with his qb pick? i feel bad for beck. I dont see him as our future though