Congrats to the Redskins!

8 replies

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New MemberOP
Dec 31, 2007, 01:10 AM

Making the playoffs and making it with an exclamation point. If only Sean Taylor would be alive to witness this. :( They were 5-7 and they finish 9-7. They are a team to watch out in the NFC playoffs. Joe Gibbs is something else.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2007, 01:12 AM

How about them Skins? They played great today, i love Joe Gibbs. They need to win for Gibbs and Taylor. Maybe...?

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Dec 31, 2007, 01:15 AM

they are the team im rooting for to win this. I hope for a Charger-Redskin superbowl!

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Dec 31, 2007, 01:36 AM

Holy ****!!! I just realized that they won by 21 points. :(

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2007, 02:03 AM

Gah I just hope anyone wins but the Pats. Seeing Washington win would be cool, but just dont think they have the ability to compete with a healthy, motivated elite team like GB/Dallas/Indy/NE in a championship/SB game. Good luck to them though, always great to see teams pull together after tragedy.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2007, 02:56 AM

I think somehow they'll make it to the Super Bowl... I don't think they'll win... but I think they'll get there playing for Sean Taylor. Just my opinion though...

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2007, 12:08 PM

Plus the NFC is weaker than the AFC, they have a better chance than say, the browns in the other conference.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2007, 01:05 PM

"Dolphin1184 wrote:

Holy ****!!! I just realized that they won by 21 points. :(

Imagine if they win the Super Bowl with a score of 21?

Dec 31, 2007, 04:13 PM

Congrats, It would be an amazing story if they won it all for Sean.
That would be movie worthy.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.