David Martin not the only athlete in his family

17 replies

ATVZ400ATVZ400New MemberOP
Jul 2, 2008, 01:45 PM

Because we know you’ve been wondering how David Martin is spending his free time this summer ….

Martin, the Dolphins’ top pass-catching tight end last season, was in Eugene, Ore. last weekend at the U.S. Track and Field Trials to cheer on his wife, Kameisha, who competed for a spot at this summer’s Olympics.

“I’m a better athlete, she’s a better runner,” David says in his Dolphins team bio.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/miamidolphins/entries/2008/07/02/david_martin_not_the_only_athl.html?cxntfid=blogs_inside_the_dolphins

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jul 2, 2008, 01:49 PM

Coolness :up: Thanks ATVZ

ALalen1New Member
Jul 2, 2008, 01:50 PM

I wonder if she is tougher and a better pass catcher than him.

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jul 2, 2008, 01:56 PM

"alen1 wrote:

I wonder if she is tougher and a better pass catcher than him.

From what we saw last year, she could hardly be worse :tongue2: :lol:

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Jul 2, 2008, 02:01 PM

“I’m a better athlete, she’s a better runner,” David says in his Dolphins team bio.

I've seen linemen run faster than Martin so that's nothing to boast about. And being bigger doesn't mean you're a better athlete.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

ALalen1New Member
Jul 2, 2008, 02:03 PM

"Regan21286 wrote:

I've seen linemen run faster than Martin so that's nothing to boast about. And being bigger doesn't mean you're a better athlete.

Tractor Traylor got Martin on the track any given day.

xer0xer0New Member
Jul 2, 2008, 02:56 PM

David Martin is an athlete?

When did that happen?

CRCrunkcoreNew Member
Jul 2, 2008, 04:43 PM

Interesting.

Thanks Hulk for the great sig!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Jul 2, 2008, 07:35 PM

"alen1 wrote:

I wonder if she is tougher and a better pass catcher than him.

That wouldnt be tough. Im going to bet that she is :up:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

TOToMaHaWkNew Member
Jul 2, 2008, 11:41 PM

“I’m a better athlete, she’s a better runner,” David says in his Dolphins team bio.

His wife is an Olympic hopeful and he says he's the better athlete? David Martin? Haha, what's wrong with that picture!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 2, 2008, 11:47 PM

Hes not even a better tight end let alone a better athlete. She looks like she would whoop his john brown hindparts! lol

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
Jul 3, 2008, 05:16 AM

Just maybe Cam hired the wrong family. Drop Ginn SR and draft Mrs. Martin. Sounds good to me!:sidelol:


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Jul 3, 2008, 08:59 AM

My only question is who isn't a better pass catcher than he is?

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jul 3, 2008, 09:18 AM

"gafinfan wrote:

Just maybe Cam hired the wrong family. Drop Ginn SR and draft Mrs. Martin. Sounds good to me!:sidelol:

:sidelol:

Jul 3, 2008, 10:04 AM

David Martin isnt an athlete

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
Jul 4, 2008, 05:02 PM

"Mike13 wrote:

David Martin isnt an athlete

Mike13 not to be disrespectful but I don't think anyone has told him yet.:wink2:


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

CRCrunkcoreNew Member
Jul 4, 2008, 08:18 PM

"PhinsRock wrote:

My only question is who isn't a better pass catcher than he is?

:lol::lol:

Thanks Hulk for the great sig!

gunn34gunn34New Member
Jul 6, 2008, 07:36 PM

Looks like she played football before...without a helmet on.
:no: