Dolphins @ Raiders - Game Pictures Thread

33 replies

brandon27brandon27SupporterOP
Nov 28, 2010, 07:08 PM


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 28, 2010, 07:10 PM


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 28, 2010, 07:23 PM


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Nov 28, 2010, 07:26 PM

God, Clemons should have like 6 picks on the year. He should've had like 2 this game.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Dolfan330Dolfan330New Member
Nov 28, 2010, 07:29 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

Hahahahahaha!

Release the Kraken!

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2010, 07:36 PM

THANKS...GREAT JOB
In the first group of photos Hartlines number 82 looks like number 32
I had to reach for a nitro-glycerin pill

HellionHellionSupporter
Nov 28, 2010, 08:09 PM

On the Cobb TD look at that emotinal less robot running down the field smiling. I also remember seeing him on the sidelines slapping the offensive line and Wrs. but Couldn't be, robots don't do that.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 28, 2010, 08:14 PM

FIELD GOAL!!!!

Another FIELD GOAL!

:lol: sorry, I had to.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 28, 2010, 08:16 PM

Great shot of Henne here:

Another missed opportunity for Clemons:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

whiskeyCoke72whiskeyCoke72Forum Veteran
Nov 28, 2010, 08:20 PM

FIELD GOAL!!!!

:lol: sorry, I had to.

Actually I think this one is "BALL GAME B*&^%!"
Keep'em coming Tony!

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2010, 08:26 PM

"Slowmotion wrote:

So...about the Henne laying an egg...


I,for one have said that he is STILL young and is our best chance to win.
Sure,Penny is a lot smarter but Henne has a dimension to his game that will get even better in time. The other fundamentals will come with experience.

Nov 28, 2010, 08:36 PM

"When the rest of my kind comes to kill all Humans, you shall be spared."

/101010101010101010010101010101

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 28, 2010, 08:41 PM

"whiskeyCoke72 wrote:

FIELD GOAL!!!!

:lol: sorry, I had to.


Actually I think this one is "BALL GAME B*&^%!"
Keep'em coming Tony!

It's okay.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 28, 2010, 10:24 PM


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

TiP54TiP54New Member
Nov 28, 2010, 10:45 PM

During the game Moore looked like Ginn to me, ALOT. Something about his face.

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2010, 11:43 PM

It looks like Jake has his pants hiked up to grandpa-like proportions.

jazzjazzNew Member
Nov 29, 2010, 12:57 AM

"brandon27 wrote:

FIELD GOAL!!!!

Another FIELD GOAL!

:lol: sorry, I had to.

lol

my father wasn't looking when they showed sparano doing a fist pump, so i rewound the dvr for him. we had a good laugh.

STSteven-ONew Member
Nov 29, 2010, 01:13 AM

hell yes!!!!!!! great game!! i f'in hate raiders and raider fans!!!!!!

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Nov 29, 2010, 01:13 AM

Would some of you consider the Raiders a rival? I think it is, there is just something about them. Ever since that sea of hands game....

Plus, Raiders fans seem to hate the Dolphins. I know they usually hate everyone, but the Dolphins tend to have a bunch of fans out there including San Diego, maybe that's why.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Nov 29, 2010, 06:12 AM

"Mari0k wrote:

During the game Moore looked like Ginn to me, ALOT. Something about his face.


I thought the SAME exact thing. I wonder what he looks like without his helmet though.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 29, 2010, 07:36 AM

He's like Ginn without the vajayjay.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

PhinishLinePhinishLineSupporter
Nov 29, 2010, 08:08 AM

The blokeh on the Henne picture is just beautiful.

Dolphins Football. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

jupiterfinjupiterfinForum Veteran
Nov 29, 2010, 08:56 AM

"brandon27 wrote:

I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me. What the hell is up with Ricky's shoes?

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Nov 29, 2010, 09:08 AM

"jupiterfin wrote:

I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me. What the hell is up with Ricky's shoes?


bahaha. It looks really weird eh. Like one is massive compared to the other. I can't explain this one :lol: Weird.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

ASasciiNew Member
Nov 29, 2010, 09:13 AM

"brandon27 wrote:

bahaha. It looks really weird eh. Like one is massive compared to the other. I can't explain this one :lol: Weird.

Mind ****.

It's V. Carey's shoe hidden behind Ricky's