Facebook

2 replies

anlgpanlgpNew MemberOP
Feb 14, 2009, 09:14 PM

go to "friends" at the top then click "all friends" if you can't find them in there they're not there.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Feb 14, 2009, 09:14 PM

"Seeking Answers wrote:

Ok, so i need some help....

I added someone as a friend that I shouldn't have. Now, I want to delete them and block them so they can't do anything on my profile or do anything to my friends profiles, etc.

The thing is I can't find the person on my Current Friends list or anything... Does that mean they already deleted me or what?

thank you... i need help asap

ya probably. although i would look at each profile of people you arent sure of.

OboyOboyLuxury Box
Feb 14, 2009, 09:42 PM

Or from your homepage, type in their name in the search on the top right. Your friends auto fill... If no auto fill, not there. Or once you complete the search, if there is a column to 'add friend' then they probably deleted you.