Favorite Movie of 2007!!!!!!

33 replies

SICKSICKForum VeteranOP
Dec 27, 2007, 03:46 AM

300? Knocked up? Superbad? Transformers? Spidey........lets see em...

Mine honestly is a tie between Superbad and Knocked up.....two great, hilarious, well writen and well acted movies from Judd Apatow....lookin forward to all his stuff in 2008!!!!

So go ahead....name your favorite movies of 2007!!!!!!!!

PhinFanticPhinFanticNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 03:56 AM

1. American Gangster
2. The Lives Of Others
3. Gone Baby Gone
4. Into The Wild
5. Spiderman 3
6. We Own The Night
7. The Host
8. Micheal Clayton
9. Zodiac
10.Bourne Ultimatum

That's mine.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Dec 27, 2007, 04:13 AM

Probably American Gangster, I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, or the Simpsons Movie (I'm a sucker for The Simpsons...)

MotionMotionNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 08:24 AM

1.

2.

3.

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 09:39 AM

300 and transformers are right up there, for sure. Seems there were alot more bad movies then good this yr. though.

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 10:49 AM

In no order.

Simpsons Movie
Bourne Ultimatum
300
Superbad
Knocked Up
Transformers
Spider-man 3
I am Legend

CAcannonboyNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 10:58 AM

Even though I am 44. The Simpsons movie was great. The kids loved it.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Dec 27, 2007, 11:07 AM

Transformers is easily my favorite, but I may a little biased.

Motion, I never got to see War, but I am getting it when it comes out next week. Wish I had a blu-ray player for it though.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

finfan01finfan01New Member
Dec 27, 2007, 11:17 AM

1. Transformers

2. American Gangster

3. 300

4. Superbad

5. Knocked Up

Honorable mention

Reign Over Me

Live Free or Die Hard

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

The Bourne Ultimatum

Across the Universe

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 11:19 AM

OH yeh I forgot about Diehard...it was awesome as well. Heck even the new Rocky was good.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Dec 27, 2007, 11:38 AM

300 & Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

BoomerBoomerLuxury Box
Dec 27, 2007, 11:51 AM

The Lives of Others was the best film of 2007 by a country mile. THAT'S what film making is all about. And No Country For Old Men, save for the ending that followed the McCarthy book, was pretty damn brilliant as well.

I am the sweat not the swagger.

#1dolphinsfan#1dolphinsfanNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 12:22 PM

Super Bad
and Chuck and Larry

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Dec 27, 2007, 12:29 PM

"Spiderpig...Spiderpig...does whatever a spiderpig does...


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Dec 27, 2007, 12:40 PM

I liked 3:10 to Yuma, but I don't know how many people saw it.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Big EBig ENew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 12:43 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I liked 3:10 to Yuma, but I don't know how many people saw it.

never even heard of it.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Dec 27, 2007, 01:48 PM

Russel Crow had a good year....as did Apatow and his gang....

Heard "No country for old men" Was incredible...i need to check it out...

Also wanna see WAR when it comes out next week. Awesome year for movies!!! Great hearing everyones favorites!!

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Dec 27, 2007, 02:53 PM

Rocky Balboa. For old school Rocky fans, this movie was as rewrding as a Movie gets. or was it an 06' film?

MotionMotionNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 02:55 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I liked 3:10 to Yuma, but I don't know how many people saw it.

Yeah that was a good one.

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Dec 27, 2007, 03:30 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

Russel Crow had a good year....as did Apatow and his gang....

Heard "No country for old men" Was incredible...i need to check it out...

Also wanna see WAR when it comes out next week. Awesome year for movies!!! Great hearing everyones favorites!!

Yea I heard the same I really need to see it.

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

Rocky Balboa. For old school Rocky fans, this movie was as rewrding as a Movie gets. or was it an 06' film?

:hi5: I forgot this one I loved the new rocky one of my favorites!

"Stitches wrote:

I liked 3:10 to Yuma, but I don't know how many people saw it.

My dad watched it he really liked it I need to see it I he said its really good.

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Dec 27, 2007, 03:58 PM

superbad, 300, spiderman, transformer, bourne ultimatium, national treasure 2

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Dec 27, 2007, 07:28 PM

"fins4o8 wrote:

superbad, 300, spiderman, transformer, bourne ultimatium, national treasure 2

:huh:

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Dec 27, 2007, 07:47 PM

300....

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Dec 27, 2007, 07:48 PM

The Great Debaters

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Dec 27, 2007, 07:53 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

:huh:

i really liked NT2. i forgot to add I Am Legend also. daym good movie.