Fire Cam Camron Game

13 replies

DAdabeastdaboneNew MemberOP
Dec 30, 2007, 04:27 PM

Guess the time and day it is officially announced. Winner gets the admiration of us all.

My Guess is it will be announced Monday at around 5:00 PM

Yes that's early but I think Parcells will want to get a jump on building the new regime... and it would just make my new years that much better!

B.SeboB.SeboForum Veteran
Dec 30, 2007, 04:29 PM

Wednesday at 11 AM EST . . . if he in fact goes, which I am not entirely sold on.

That schedule guy that shows up once a year.

Nublar7Nublar7New Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:30 PM

Tuesday at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest.

DorfdadDorfdadForum Veteran
Dec 30, 2007, 04:31 PM

Honestly I think he gets walking papers this week. Lets say Wed or Thursday of this week.

Ok Ill say Thursday 11:30am..

I also say Dom Capers, Mike Malarky, and Cam get the go-ahead to golf from here on out..

Cam will get another shot at offensive coord in this league and honestly I sure hope it isnt with the PATS or some other AFC east team..

DADannyNew Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:36 PM

I'd say that tuesday morning tho his fate was sealed when we got Parcells.Capers and a few others will follow and Randy's gone tomorrow or tuesday.

Ozzy rules!!

jupiterfinjupiterfinForum Veteran
Dec 30, 2007, 04:37 PM

Can Cam Cameron tonight.

SESellTheFinsNew Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:38 PM

he'll be fired tonight.

Nublar7Nublar7New Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:40 PM

"SellTheFins wrote:

he'll be fired tonight.

Doubt it. Tuesday at the earliest.

PHphinsoldiaNew Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:41 PM

i think by tommorow it will be breaking headlines

DAdabeastdaboneNew Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:41 PM

"Nublar7 wrote:

Tuesday at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest.

Tuesday I think will be a slow day. My initial guess was Wednesday but being the season ends today for alot of coaches I think it would be wise to let it be known Miami is in the need of Head Coaching mix.

Roman529Roman529New Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:42 PM

Monday at Noon Miami time. Monday is usually a good day to clean house. :wave:

Nublar7Nublar7New Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:49 PM

"Roman529 wrote:

Monday at Noon Miami time. Monday is usually a good day to clean house. :wave:

Yes it would be, but Parcells is meeting with Cameron to talk on Tuesday.

LELennyVNew Member
Dec 30, 2007, 04:50 PM

I would not be surprised if it is by Noon on Monday.
If Parcell's wants to talk to someone on the COwboys, NE, Colts or Green Bay Staff it has to happen this week. Otherwise he can not until the team is knocked out of the playoffs.

Phins28Phins28Forum Veteran
Dec 30, 2007, 04:53 PM

Mueller on monday, Crap Cameron on tuesday.