Gase has no balls!

60 replies

PUpumpdogsForum VeteranOP
Nov 25, 2018, 07:28 PM

I was on the fence but no more!Last 2 drives on third and long calls 2 running plays that had no chance.Everybody watching the game knew if they don't get a first down the game is over.He didn't even try.I thought he loved tannehill but not even give him a chance and to put the faith in this shitty defence.Really?

Dolphan24Dolphan24Forum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:29 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

I was on the fence but no more!Last 2 drives on third and long calls 2 running plays that had no chance.Everybody watching the game knew if they don't get a first down the game is over.He didn't even try.I thought he loved tannehill but not even give him a chance and to put the faith in this ****ty defence.Really?

Completely unacceptable coaching

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:29 PM

Unacceptable to not try to win the game plain and simple. So infuriating.

Redwine4allRedwine4allForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:30 PM

Gase is dumb af. But he knows he can't trust Tannehill. Typical Fins dysfunction. This whole organization is a hot mess.

DOdolfan40Forum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:31 PM

Fire his ass,you can't win while playing scared.. Get some legit experienced Headcoach no more rookie HC

Electric BoogalooElectric BoogalooForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:32 PM

I’ve been a Gase supporter, but he lost me today. Need to move on. Those two calls are just inexplicable. And this team continues to play undisciplined football with mental errors and penalties. Blow it up. GM needs to go as well. Too many busted draft picks.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:33 PM

"Redwine4all wrote:

Gase is dumb af. But he knows he can't trust Tannehill. Typical Fins dysfunction. This whole organization is a hot mess.

...What?

Redwine4allRedwine4allForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:35 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

...What?

Hes ran the ball on two 3rd and long plays. He knows RT sucks badly. He knows it. So he ran the ball. Do the Packers run there? The Pat's? Steelers? Saints? Colts? nope. just the Fins. why?

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:35 PM

If Ross doesn't see this he is a complete football idiot!Gase gave us no chance to win this game.
Not that we would have went far if we made the playoffs but this all but eliminated us.

CBcbradForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:38 PM

Well.. it's taken some time but finally there are more fans coming around to the same conclusion. The big question is what Ross thinks. I really hope he doesn't repeat what happened with Sparano and Philbin and end up realizing mid-year 4 that we need a new HC. We'll see.

TItirty8Forum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:39 PM

Uh guys, perhaps we have all forgotten that Gase is a genius. If you could not understand why he ran a draw inside our 15, it is because you are not smart enough to figure it out.

I for one was completely bewildered, but then I remembered, I am no genius. Gase was like Albert Einstein figuring out the theory of relativity right there.

As fans, the best we can do is to make excuses - lots and lots of excuses. Take injuries for instance. We can very easily blame injuries for the play calling there.

The one thing we simply cannot do is to jump to conclusions. Gase needs fifteen or twenty more chances before we can truly evaluate him.

JOjordmarino13New Member
Nov 25, 2018, 07:40 PM

"Redwine4all wrote:

Hes ran the ball on two 3rd and long plays. He knows RT sucks badly. He knows it. So he ran the ball. Do the Packers run there? The Pat's? Steelers? Saints? Colts? nope. just the Fins. why?

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:40 PM

"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:

Meanwhile, the QB we should have drafted (Lamar Jackson) is now 2-0.

Lamar Jackson has one TD and one INT during those two games. Don't get me wrong, I like Lamar Jackson and I'm hoping and predicting he does great things, but let's not pretend he's the main reason the ravens won those two games.

"Redwine4all wrote:

Hes ran the ball on two 3rd and long plays. He knows RT sucks badly. He knows it. So he ran the ball. Do the Packers run there? The Pat's? Steelers? Saints? Colts? nope. just the Fins. why?

After the performance Tannehill put on today, maybe you should blame Gase for a bad call.

Redwine4allRedwine4allForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:43 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

Lamar Jackson has one TD and one INT during those two games. Don't get me wrong, I like Lamar Jackson and I'm hoping and predicting he does great things, but let's not pretend he's the main reason the ravens won those two games.

After the performance Tannehill put on today, maybe you should blame Gase for a bad call.

he knows RT better than we do. But dont get me wrong...Gase is total crap. Both need to go.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:44 PM

"Redwine4all wrote:

he knows RT better than we do. But dont get me wrong...Gase is total crap. Both need to go.

You said yourself that Gase was dumb. But yet you're willing to trust his judgment to not have Tannehill throw it despite the latter's performance today?

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:46 PM

And to be honest, as much blame as Gase should get, there's a whole bunch of blame that needs to be pointed towards the offensive line (penalties) and our defense.

JOjordmarino13New Member
Nov 25, 2018, 07:47 PM

I knew up by 10 going into the 4th 1/4 was a Death Sentence for Us! There is NO KILLER INSTINCT On this team! If you're up 10, then keep the Pedal to the Medal and Score again and again To "SEAL THE DEAL". Instead of Hoping you can Run 14 minutes off the Clock and Squeeze out a Win. Gase is Soooo Conservative especially on the last 3rd and 10. Everyone in The Stadium New A Run Was Coming. So punt the ball and hope to hold on. Gase HAS TO GO NOW!!!

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:51 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

And to be honest, as much blame as Gase should get, there's a whole bunch of blame that needs to be pointed towards the offensive line (penalties) and our defense.

Stop!!!Gase sold Tannehill to Ross and when crunch time came he had zero faith in him.
Time to go!

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:51 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Stop!!!Gase sold Tannehill to Ross and when crunch time came he had zero faith in him.
Time to go!

Stop what? Pointing out the reasons why we lost?

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:53 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

Stop what? Pointing out the reasons why we lost?

Gase is the reason we lost!!!

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 07:55 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Gase is the reason we lost!!!

....re-read what I just wrote. Carefully. Notice the word "should".

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 08:00 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

....re-read what I just wrote. Carefully. Notice the word "should".

Look dude I don't want to hear about anything besides gase.Know the situation as a coach.A bunch of dummies drinking beer sitting on the couch knew this defence wasn't stopping them without a lucky turnover and we already had 3.
You need to at least attempt to get first downs or you were going to lose.Not fucking rocket science!

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 08:02 PM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Look dude I don't want to hear about anything besides gase.Know the situation as a coach.A bunch of dummies drinking beer sitting on the couch knew this defence wasn't stopping them without a lucky turnover and we already had 3.
You need to at least attempt to get first downs or you were going to lose.Not ****ing rocket science!

As much as I dislike Gase right now, I'm not gonna over look other areas of piss-poor performance.

And I'll just leave it that have. Have a good night.

TItirty8Forum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 08:20 PM

Gase chose to put the ball in Burke's hands over Tannehill's.

Just let that sink in, Gase fans.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Nov 25, 2018, 08:22 PM

"tirty8 wrote:

Gase chose to put the ball in Burke's hands over Tannehill's.

Just let that sink in, Gase fans.

I don't like Tannehill either but this is the guy Gase endorsed to Ross.