General College Football Thread

393 replies

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Oct 26, 2013, 08:23 PM

I am happy to see Jim Mora find success somewhere. Always thought he was a good coach.

ClipseClipseNew Member
Oct 26, 2013, 10:33 PM

LOL at Missouri right now.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Oct 26, 2013, 10:50 PM

Connor Shaw is ballin right now. Great play on 4th and goal in OT.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Oct 26, 2013, 10:55 PM

Ohio State molesting Penn State.

:pity:

ClipseClipseNew Member
Oct 26, 2013, 11:00 PM

Laces out idiot.

TooGoodForDezTooGoodForDezNew Member
Oct 27, 2013, 12:01 AM

Mizzou is out, so Canes can move to that #6 spot. I think that's the highest they will rank. It's all downhill from now on.

banned

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Oct 27, 2013, 01:43 AM

"TooGoodForDez wrote:

Mizzou is out, so Canes can move to that #6 spot. I think that's the highest they will rank. It's all downhill from now on.

That's assuming the Canes move up. Two squeaked out wins in back to back weeks against mediocre teams means they could be leapfrogged by Baylor and possibly Clemson too who pummeled Wake Forest 56-7.

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
Oct 27, 2013, 11:15 AM

http://youtu.be/DNe0ZUD19EE

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Oct 27, 2013, 12:16 PM

"Not So Fast wrote:

http://youtu.be/DNe0ZUD19EE

Lol I don't even expect the Ohio State vs Michigan game to be a close game.. Ohio State should roll over them next month.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Oct 30, 2013, 12:49 AM

FSU are 3 TD favorites against Miami. Honestly, I can see them blowing them out just like they did to Clemson. Don't think Miami is healthy enough for the challenge.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Nov 2, 2013, 01:44 PM

Cato of Marshall is a very good quarterback, still has some fundamental things to work on, some bad decisions throwing off his back foot, and sometimes telegraphs passes, but he has great accuracy.

Nov 22, 2013, 06:51 PM

So... how about UCF baby!!!!!

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 07:27 PM

If y'all didn't see the Alabama vs Auburn game... shame on you.

jpep13jpep13Supporter
Nov 30, 2013, 07:28 PM

"Silverphin wrote:

If y'all didn't see the Alabama vs Auburn game... shame on you.

What a freaking game! Instant classic- Alabama drops in rankings

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 07:29 PM

"jpep13 wrote:

What a freaking game! Instant classic- Alabama drops in rankings

Auburn don' shook up the top five.

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Nov 30, 2013, 07:30 PM

Some finish. I only tuned into the 4th quarter as I saw it was close, still didn't think Auburn would win it. Oh, Nick Saban :lol:

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Nov 30, 2013, 07:30 PM

That was one of the greatest games I have seen.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 07:30 PM

wow.. that was something else...

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 07:34 PM

You know what? I'm happy.

I had a great Thanksgiving. FAU is bowl eligible (which, considering the crap that the team went through in recent weeks, is a miracle), and today, I'm seeing some classics.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Nov 30, 2013, 08:25 PM

Please Ohio State don't slip up against a VERY tough Mich St team

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 08:37 PM

No matter how bad your day has been, you have to feel better knowing you don't work for Saban today. I bet he was.....grumpy.

KB21KB21Supporter
Nov 30, 2013, 08:56 PM

"Fin D wrote:

No matter how bad your day has been, you have to feel better knowing you don't work for Saban today. I bet he was.....grumpy.

Can you imagine the death stare someone will get when they go up to Nick and say "Hey Nick. Got a second?"

Alex44Alex44New Member
Nov 30, 2013, 11:02 PM

God I hope the title game isn't FSU vs Ohio State.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 11:18 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

God I hope the title game isn't FSU vs Ohio State.

Highly doubt Ohio State moved up on the rankings.

My guess is Florida State is at 1, Auburn at 2, Ohio State at 3, Missouri at 4, then Alabama.

If Auburn loses to Missouri in the SEC title game I'm still not sure Ohio State gets the ranking necessary, Missouri will get the nod in my opinion. That's the benefit of being in the SEC/ACC..

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Nov 30, 2013, 11:19 PM

By the way this is the best Saturday of football I've watched in years. As far as colleges goes I usually don't have a horse in the race (kind of root for USC though), so I am able to enjoy almost any game regardless of conference.