George Mason U picks drag queen as its homecoming queen
22 replies
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090221/ap_on_re_us/homecoming_drag_queen

FAIRFAX, Va. – George Mason University senior Ryan Allen dresses in drag and doesn't mind being called a queen — homecoming queen, to be exact.
Allen, who is gay and performs in drag at nightclubs in the region, said he entered the homecoming contest as a joke, competing as Reann Ballslee, his drag queen persona.But he considers the victory one of his happiest moments and proof that the suburban Washington, D.C., school famous for its run to the Final Four a few years back celebrates its diverse student body.
"I was very touched by how Mason was so supportive through the whole process of allowing a boy in a dress to run for homecoming queen," Allen said in a phone interview. "It says a lot about the campus that not only do we have diversity but we celebrate it."
well good to see gish getting some recognition.....good for him
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SickFinFan33 wrote:
well good to see gish getting some recognition.....good for him
you beat me to it ..................
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
you beat me to it ..................
u would be my 2nd guess...
"FinSane wrote:
u would be my 2nd guess...
which is why you dropped out of highschool, your lack of perception.............plus your stoooooooopid
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
which is why you dropped out of highschool, your lack of perception.............plus your stoooooooopid
i just won a spelling bee
bite me
e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"enforcerfin33 wrote:
So what does this say about the women in Fairfax....woof!
First of all, good to see you posting as much as you have lately Joe. I am not sure anybody else couldve brought us the nugget of knowledge...
Second, exactly as enforcer mentioned, wonder how the wimmin that got beat out by Mr Ballsee feel about all this :pity:
"SickFinFan33 wrote:
well good to see gish getting some recognition.....good for him
i couldnt have done it without the support of my gayest friends sick and lucky. theyre twice the drag queen as i could ever be. their S&M/drag relationship breaks convention and defies the laws of anal sex. Thanks guys.
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
So what does this say about the women in Fairfax....woof!
"azfinfanmang wrote:
First of all, good to see you posting as much as you have lately Joe. I am not sure anybody else couldve brought us the nugget of knowledge...
Second, exactly as enforcer mentioned, wonder how the wimmin that got beat out by Mr Ballsee feel about all this :pity:
does this answer your question?
George Mason Head Cheerleader:
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
So what does this say about the women in Fairfax....woof!
Virginia girls
don't drink or smoke...
Nor-FOLK!
Nor-FOLK!
I was just at George Mason last night, too bad I didn't meet this queen.
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
So what does this say about the women in Fairfax....woof!
Uhhhh I lived in Fairfax and am now only 10 mins from it. Believe you me, there are some hot ass broads here in Northern Virginia. This GMU BS is probably just some stunt to get this idiot publicity.
Sorry, I don't like this. We're getting way too lenient with all the gender bending. Next we'll see Rosie O Donnell doing Old Spice commercials.
"opfinistic wrote:
Sorry, I don't like this. We're getting way too lenient with all the gender bending. Next we'll see Rosie O Donnell doing Old Spice commercials.
You'd hit it
"SpurzN703 wrote:
You'd hit it
:shifty:
Not again I wouldn't! :tantrum:
you hit that and you could watch the tsunamis for an hour
"cnc66 wrote:
you hit that and you could watch the tsunamis for an hour
What are those? A WNBA team?
"opfinistic wrote:
What are those? A WNBA team?
so opie likes rosie o donnell and the wnba. You sir make me sick. :pity:
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
so opie likes rosie o donnell and the wnba. You sir make me sick. :pity:
Ashamed I am, admitted these things I should not have done.
I'll watch the WNBA when they start playing wearing high heels like in that shoe commercial.

