Ginn Duck out of bounce meter?

11 replies

aboomeaboomeSupporterOP
Jun 26, 2010, 11:14 PM

Can someone make a Ted Ginn duck out of bounce meter for me I want to keep track of how many times he bitches out

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Jun 27, 2010, 12:04 AM

he's gone...move on

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jun 27, 2010, 01:37 AM

Out of bounce? :confused2:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jun 27, 2010, 09:51 AM

"Stitches wrote:

Out of bounce? :confused2:

try downy, it smells better

dolphan197dolphan197New Member
Jul 5, 2010, 01:30 PM

I got a picture running through my head of a duck wearing a Ginn jersey screaming nooo! because he's out of bounce:chuckle:

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Jul 5, 2010, 02:13 PM

"aboome wrote:

Can someone make a Ted Ginn duck out of bounce meter for me I want to keep track of how many times he bitches out

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
wow :wink2:

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jul 5, 2010, 02:20 PM

Crabtree, Davis, Gore... Ginn.

Patrick Willis..

I think they're going to surprise a few people.

They just drafted a LT in davis, and I don't know who was there and how he plays, but they're trying to shore up the highly drafted QB's blindside.

Always a smart move.

I think his relationship just soured here. Sure it's easy to call him a draft bust, but if you help us defeat any division rival twice in one year you've got a spot on my roster.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Jul 6, 2010, 01:23 AM

"Stitches wrote:

Out of bounce? :confused2:

It'll be ok, Pete.....just breathe

JS

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Jul 6, 2010, 01:53 AM

"anlgp wrote:

Crabtree, Davis, Gore... Ginn.

Patrick Willis..

I think they're going to surprise a few people.

They just drafted a LT in davis, and I don't know who was there and how he plays, but they're trying to shore up the highly drafted QB's blindside.

Always a smart move.

I think his relationship just soured here. Sure it's easy to call him a draft bust, but if you help us defeat any division rival twice in one year you've got a spot on my roster.

I don't discount for a second that they can surprise some people but I seriously doubt Ginn will be any of the catalyst behind it.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jul 6, 2010, 06:50 AM

"Crappy Tipper wrote:

I don't discount for a second that they can surprise some people but I seriously doubt Ginn will be any of the catalyst behind it.

You don't think Ginn will be able to take one to the house for SF?

Or that Having Crabtree/Davis/Gore will open up things for Ginn?

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Jul 6, 2010, 10:34 AM

"anlgp wrote:

You don't think Ginn will be able to take one to the house for SF?

Or that Having Crabtree/Davis/Gore will open up things for Ginn?

He may return a kick for a TD, but what I'm saying is that he will play a very insignificant role if the 49ers have a big year.

I expect nothing out of him and I think he will be the subject of almost as many threads as a 49er as he was a Dolphin for many of the same reasons though I hope they cut him some slack and evaluate him for what they paid for him and now what we did.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jul 6, 2010, 10:53 AM

"Crappy Tipper wrote:

He may return a kick for a TD, but what I'm saying is that he will play a very insignificant role if the 49ers have a big year.

I expect nothing out of him and I think he will be the subject of almost as many threads as a 49er as he was a Dolphin for many of the same reasons though I hope they cut him some slack and evaluate him for what they paid for him and now what we did.

Very very good post :up:
:lol: at Bounce.