Glad I found this place.....

24 replies

T. Nathan22T. Nathan22New MemberOP
Jun 10, 2009, 10:27 PM

I am kicking myself tonight. I have discovered forums for some of my hobbies such as snakes. But never thought to look for a Dolphins forum. After a few days of research, I'll be calling this place home.

My earliest memories are of my father sitting me down to watch the 1972 Dolphins. And the love affair began. Living in Florida my entire life I never missed a game until the Jags came about and we were forced to watch them in Orlando. I've been to many games both in Miami and Tampa. Dolphin fans are the best.

I look forward to the season and some good conversation about the best franchise in the NFL.

BTW, is my signature smack talk? I see it is a no-no.

Also a Gator and Knight (UCF) fan.

Patriots are like slinkees, I have little use for them but it is fun to watch when you push em down the stairs.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jun 10, 2009, 10:28 PM

Welcome

I like your signature. I don't know how well it'll go over with the mods though :lol:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

AquaBlitzAquaBlitzForum Veteran
Jun 10, 2009, 10:43 PM

Welcome aboard.

T. Nathan22T. Nathan22New Member
Jun 10, 2009, 10:51 PM

Thanks....

"anlgp wrote:

Welcome

I like your signature. I don't know how well it'll go over with the mods though :lol:

foe the welcome.

If the signature is to much I'll remove it.

Patriots are like slinkees, I have little use for them but it is fun to watch when you push em down the stairs.

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Jun 10, 2009, 11:06 PM

Welcome! Woo Hoo, another Knights fan too!


Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jun 10, 2009, 11:58 PM

Welcome bro. I think the sig should be ok but ill let the admins decide on that. I kinda like it :lol:

ALalen1New Member
Jun 11, 2009, 12:00 AM

Welcome! Any questions, just ask. :)

baboo72baboo72New Member
Jun 11, 2009, 04:06 AM

Welcome aboard bro


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Jun 11, 2009, 07:20 AM

Welcome to the best phins site out there!!!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jun 11, 2009, 08:48 AM

Always good to have new members bro.

Look around, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The folks that have put this place together, and keep it together are Top-Notch

Any questions, please feel free to ask

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jun 11, 2009, 09:06 AM

Welcome to the site. Your signature is fine :)

first&goalfirst&goalLuxury Box
Jun 11, 2009, 09:25 AM

Welcome aboard bro! :up:

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jun 11, 2009, 11:50 AM

welcome bro, I'm glad you joined us, make yourself at home.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 11, 2009, 11:51 AM

Welcome to the site.

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2009, 11:54 AM

"T. Nathan22 wrote:

I am kicking myself tonight. I have discovered forums for some of my hobbies such as snakes. But never thought to look for a Dolphins forum. After a few days of research, I'll be calling this place home.

My earliest memories are of my father sitting me down to watch the 1972 Dolphins. And the love affair began. Living in Florida my entire life I never missed a game until the Jags came about and we were forced to watch them in Orlando. I've been to many games both in Miami and Tampa. Dolphin fans are the best.

I look forward to the season and some good conversation about the best franchise in the NFL.

BTW, is my signature smack talk? I see it is a no-no.

Also a Gator and Knight (UCF) fan.

Welcome!!

gunn34gunn34New Member
Jun 11, 2009, 12:56 PM

Welcome aboard friend. Dolphins, Gators and Knights...It's all good.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 11, 2009, 01:06 PM

Welcome.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the family atmosphere here.
This is by far the best site anywhere!

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jun 11, 2009, 01:15 PM

Say goodbye to your wife and job and friends, you will never leave here! Welcome to the best Miami Dolphins Message Board in the known universe.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Jun 11, 2009, 09:16 PM

Welcome Brother! Good to have you here.:hi5:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Jun 14, 2009, 11:58 AM

Welcome to the best fan site on the net, I personally love your signature :up:

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Jun 16, 2009, 09:28 PM

Welcome friend!

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

dukane5dukane5New Member
Jun 16, 2009, 09:44 PM

Welcome!

Was a BIG Tony Nathan fan myself!

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Jun 16, 2009, 11:41 PM

Welcome bro.:up: Join the Gator fans in this thread .
Official Florida Gators Thread

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Jun 16, 2009, 11:53 PM

welcome aboard! good sense of humor and old enough to remember the 72 dolphins! you'll fit in fine :up:



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

late againlate againNew Member
Jun 17, 2009, 01:41 AM

Glad to have you - welcome.
Stick around, this is a great community. I can almost guarantee you're going to love it here.
You're going to find out we have an awful lot of members that really know their stuff. But you'll also see that we have a very friendly and considerate group. No one is going to try and make you feel stupid for not already knowing something or for asking questions.