Happy Birthday L2G

58 replies

opfinisticopfinisticNew MemberOP
Nov 21, 2008, 08:27 AM

:danceline: :happybday: :ffic:

Hope you have a blast!

IdahophinIdahophinSupporter
Nov 21, 2008, 09:24 AM

:woot: Hope you have a Happy Birthday. :party:

baboo72baboo72New Member
Nov 21, 2008, 09:26 AM

Happy birthday! have a great day!


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!

GoPhins!GoPhins!Luxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 09:57 AM

:happybday:

:party:

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 01:17 PM

Thanks all, very much appreciated. :hi5:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 01:27 PM

Brother may you have a great day! Happy Birthday!:happybday::ffic:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 01:29 PM

Strippers are due at 2:00

I was low on cash, so it'll be MW and Lucky.

Sorry.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 01:37 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

Strippers are due at 2:00

I was low on cash, so it'll be MW and Lucky.

Sorry.

:lol:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 01:39 PM

:drink: happy birthday

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 01:46 PM

Happy birthday brother Mike. :woot:

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 01:55 PM

Have a great day Mike!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 02:13 PM

YouTube - Sexy Happy Birthday Wishes from Fat Face

Happy Birthday Mike!:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 02:14 PM

YouTube - Alektra Blue wishes you a Happy Birthday!


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 02:17 PM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

YouTube - Alektra Blue wishes you a Happy Birthday!

:hi5:

I'd rep ya twice if you could deliver her in person. :wink2:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 02:18 PM

"like2god wrote:

:hi5:

I'd rep ya twice if you could deliver her in person. :wink2:

Enjoy your day.:up: I had to make it up to you for the first video.:lol:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 02:26 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

Strippers are due at 2:00

I was low on cash, so it'll be MW and Lucky.

Sorry.

mw came out of retirement for this.

happy bday l2g.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 02:28 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

mw came out of retirement for this.

happy bday l2g.

You're 26 minutes late, and where's your partner? I want my $2 back.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 02:29 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

You're 26 minutes late, and where's your partner? I want my $2 back.

mw used it to buy mor some powdered milk sorry...

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 02:36 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

im not letting mor go anywhere near my mom schtoopid.

I wouldn't let him watch my fish.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 02:38 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

I wouldn't let him watch my fish.

come back home and find them all swimming in circles, crying :no:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ALalen1New Member
Nov 21, 2008, 03:01 PM

Happy Birthday!

mhwolfgangmhwolfgangNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 07:17 PM

Happy Birthday Mike. I hope it's been a great day.

peastripeastriLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 07:26 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope it's a good one ;)

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 07:50 PM

Hippo Birdie to you Brother Michael.

Can't hardly believe they are letting you do it again after that little "Accident" last year.... :pity:

Poor poor Opie will NEVER look at mens underwear the same way... :pity:

STStrazNew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 08:04 PM

Happy birthday bro. Your a great man and i personally want to thank you for all you've helped me with over the years. Your truly a great dude L2G!