Happy Birthday to Me!

13 replies

ConuficusConuficusLuxury BoxOP
Aug 8, 2012, 07:59 AM

Yes, I'm saying to myself and no I don't give a rats ass about it. :lol:

I'm too old to give a ****.

Aug 8, 2012, 08:46 AM

From one geezer to another, happy birthday!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

bbergbbergForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2012, 09:11 AM

Happy Birthday. It's almost Friday too ;)

Hope ya have a good one!

"Anybody that's a Dolphins fan feels they're headed in the right direction." -Don Shula

"Now when I go to the bathroom I find out who my friends are." - Jake Scott after both broken hands were in casts following the 1972 season

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2012, 09:24 AM

Sweet dude, happy birthday!!! I got lavender shampoo on the way.....

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Aug 8, 2012, 10:22 AM

"SICK wrote:

Sweet dude, happy birthday!!! I got lavender shampoo on the way.....

Yeah but what did you get for him? :lol:

Happy birthday Con.

CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Aug 8, 2012, 10:26 AM

Pirates have a short life span so every new birthday should be enjoyed to the fullest because you never know how many you have left .

Hopefully the added maturity will encourage you to be a more fruitful columnist and thread starter....hint...

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Aug 8, 2012, 11:39 AM

Happy Birthday! Its my Bros bday too!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 8, 2012, 11:41 AM

happy birthday. May you finally lose your virginity.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 8, 2012, 11:54 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

happy birthday. May you finally lose your virginity.

to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 9, 2012, 02:54 AM

Happy Birthday 364 days in advance.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 9, 2012, 09:49 PM

Happy Belated 36 bro!


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 9, 2012, 09:50 PM

Have a good one, man.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

finyank13finyank13New Member
Aug 10, 2012, 08:37 AM

"Conuficus wrote:

Yes, I'm saying to myself and no I don't give a rats ass about it. :lol:

I'm too old to give a ****.

Attention whore, I will let it slide because you like the Yankees.....:lol:

Happy Bday Con....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

MiamianMiamianNew Member
Aug 22, 2012, 07:14 AM

Happy Belated!

ירושלים, בירת עמי