Tags:
  1. GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Heres something different.

2. Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Actually a really good concept Gish. Something seems missing though to me...not sure what though. Great job though! :up:

GISH likes this.
  3. HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Looks like an eye-ball with the refelction of Henne in it. Thats what I think he should tackle next.

Maybe get an action shot of Henne though. With some text like "Eyes on the Future" or something.

EDIT: His title is "Ascending greatness" yet the angle makes it look like he's decending.

4. Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Well...Gish's last name isn't Newton...

5. GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    yeah, i guess it should be descending. what can i say? i mean, um....yeah i meant it that way....because....:shifty:.....um....damn it, i cant think of a good reason. Ok, I'm wrong for the first time ever. :tantrum:

6. Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I like the effect on the . . . . . . . bubble? :)

Nice concept, but yeah, something is missing. And he is kinda 'descending'. :wink2:

E DIT: For some reason I thought of Superman when I saw this. I can see Superman descending with a pose like that, slowly floating downward with a cocky arrogant pose. Maybe you should put a aqua and teal Superman jersey on him. Then it's ok if he's descending. :)

7. GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    yeah, i guess its a bubble. i too, feel that something is missing. maybe i can make the bubble into a vehicle of some kind.