I need a calendar app for my phone

4 replies

gunn34gunn34New MemberOP
Oct 26, 2010, 11:32 AM

I have a question I hope someone can answer. I have the Sprint 4G Galaxy S phone. I need a calendar app that lets me place appointments every other week. All the ones I see only have options like daily, weekly, monthly..... I do payroll here at work and the weekly options don't work for me.

I need every other week. My old Palm phone had that.

Does anyone know what app has it or the best one to get with that feature? I have installed and uninstalled about 10 already.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 26, 2010, 02:27 PM

Anyone????

11 people peeked and not one answer???????? I've since tried 7 more without luck. :cry:

FishweiserFishweiserNew Member
Oct 26, 2010, 04:10 PM

Look into an App called "pure calender widget" ....Not certain, but it may have a bi-weekly shedule. Its got alot of good reviews, and it sounds pretty customizable. Its only 2 bucks, so it might be worth a shot....hope that helps

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Oct 26, 2010, 10:14 PM

I just checked my Droid and nothing in Android market does every other week dude. That might have been a Palm thing but i dont even believe their new phones support that. Just carry around the Palm device for the calender?

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Oct 27, 2010, 01:56 AM

iPhone has one built in with that functionality. Just sayin'.:up: