"I will murder your whole f'n family" - Martin
127 replies
"Dolfan330 wrote:
What are you smoking? Can I have some please?
Don't need drugs to dream, 330. Don't need drugs to dream.
we need another patriot to murder someone. i am getting bored of this story.
PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS
DON'T MESS WITH US!
"Nappy Roots wrote:
He said it was in a text. Unless he purposely deleted them. He will still have them.
Even if he did the NSA has a copy…. oh.. ahh I mean his carrier has a copy…
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
I think Incognito handled himself very well. Great interview . Sheds a different light in all this.
"Maliki2 wrote:
If someone claims this and is filing suit against you, you have the local PD issue a warrant for the texts regardless if you have them or not. They can be found. If Martin did this and is suing he is even a bigger dummy than I thought. His parents should lose their bar license as well.
Disbar then for what?
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"byroan wrote:
Not the text itself. They'd have the date and time and the fact that Martin texted him.
I believe that is incorrect. I have Verizon and I can look at my text and phone records (dates and times only). BUT the company its self has the actual text messages. Law enforcement regularly will subpoena phone companies for actual text messages on high profile cases (murders, etc)
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
He has the texts anyways it's irrelevant.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"mroz wrote:
I believe that is incorrect. I have Verizon and I can look at my text and phone records (dates and times only). BUT the company its self has the actual text messages. Law enforcement regularly will subpoena phone companies for actual text messages on high profile cases (murders, etc)
Most carriers do not keep it at all. Verizon is 3-5 days.
All guys on fox took Ritchie's defense..
Terry said it best..we the media jumped to conclusions and we shouldn't have"
Jon Martin has emotional issues..
Jon Martin was a bad football player..
Jon Martin lost his job as the left tackle..
He couldn't take the last joke, snapped, and used the ribbing as an excuse for reason for leaving..

This whole thing keeps getting embarrassing by the day. Why can't this **** be tied to the Bills or Jets, why us? Just go away Richie and Jon, please go away.
"djphinfan wrote:
All guys on food took Ritchie's defense..
Terry said it best..we the media jumped to conclusions and we shouldn't have"
Jon Martin has emotional issues..
Jon Martin was a bad football player..
Jon Martin lost his job as the left tackle..
He couldn't take the last joke, snapped, and used the ribbing as an excuse for reason for leaving..
Food?

Incognito came off very well in that interview (besides the horrid armpit sweat). It was heavily, heavily edited, but his message was passed on through his friend in the manner he wanted it to, I think.
Saying he was wrong for using certain words and admitting he went too far is good on him. I would think that Martin's lawyers will take that as an admission of guilt and run with it. In fact, I fully expect Martin's camp to rebuttal either later tonight or tomorrow.
I do think that Howie Long hit it on the head in that Incognito is ignorant to his own voice and has no idea where the boundaries are.
I kind of thought the interview would be more depth than it was, but I guess time constraints dictate that.
Martin: f u you white devil fat honkey no neck cracker..
cogs: you half breed ****** ugly sliver spoon ass bum..
martin: you redneck no life jerk eat **** and die ima cut your fing throat in your sleep
cogs: you homo
Martin: ...
cogs: wanna hit the strip
martin: sure lemme get a shower meet you there @ 9
cogs: ight
Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.
The more I hear about this story the more I think Martin cracked under the pressure and sought counseling then upon arriving home his mother got involved...
Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.
"Vertical Limit wrote:
This whole thing keeps getting embarrassing by the day. Why can't this **** be tied to the Bills or Jets, why us? Just go away Richie and Jon, please go away.
Why should Incognito have to go away? Him losing his job over this would be the biggest injustice of it all.
I though it was most telling that Martin told Incognito that none of this was coming from him when it first started swirling. As I said before, I think Martins parents might be Fcking him over trying to protect their big weirdo.
"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.
"Mcduffie81 wrote:
Why should Incognito have to go away? Him losing his job over this would be the biggest injustice of it all.
I though it was most telling that Martin told Incognito that none of this was coming from him when it first started swirling. As I said before, I think Martins parents might be Fcking him over trying to protect their big weirdo.
Incognito should go away based on the fact that he's an embarrassment to the franchise and is a mediocre guard/football player anyways. Jonathan based on he's not fit for the NFL mentally and he too also sucks at football
"byroan wrote:
Not the text itself. They'd have the date and time and the fact that Martin texted him.
They'd have to go to the NSA to get the text.
"Sleepy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGYNf0oMQ5s
That couldn't have been the whole interview because they never talked about the text of what Martin texted to cogs about killing his family.
I bet he made the Hector Salamanca face as he said it.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"dullfandan wrote:
The more I hear about this story the more I think Martin cracked under the pressure and sought counseling then upon arriving home his mother got involved...
That's kind of where my gut instinct on this is as well. Martin is the type that just went along with what Incognito was doing and now he's just going along with what his parents telling him to do/say. It wasn't bullying, it was just friends being crude/rude. Then Martin freaks out due to his general emotional issues and lack of personal success. That's followed by his parents and lawyers getting involved and creating this whole bullying angle.

In the interview when cogs reached out to Martin after he left via texts he asked Martin what's going on with all this? Martin said "its not coming from me" I believe that is 100% true but I am still pissed at him for sharing text messages with his parents. That's why we are hearing this s*** storm. Can there be a case if Martin wants it to stop but his parents want to pursue legal action?
"darefugee wrote:
They'd have to go to the NSA to get the text.
I believe Glazer said he has all 1,100 texts.?.
I think if cogs didn't use the n word this wouldnt be as big a deal as it is.. But that word can be hurtful and it can get ppl in lots of trouble.. Martins camp saw it and are now using it.. Nothing good comes from using that word... Unfortunately cogs will be the sacrificial lamb here so the dolphins can distance themselves from any racism regardless if cogs gets cleared of bulling or not...
Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.

