If you were a billionaire for 5 hours..........

20 replies

2socks2socksForum VeteranOP
Apr 1, 2010, 08:12 PM

What would you do with the money? The ground rules are that you would have to give the money back — and whatever you bought or invested with it — after five hours.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/109237/if-you-were-billionaire-for-five-hours

Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last

Vince Lombardi

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 1, 2010, 08:13 PM

I'd buy a hitman to knock off whoever I was giving the money back to. Or I'd find a way to steal their identity.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Apr 1, 2010, 08:13 PM

I would give it to all the poor and needy people!

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Apr 1, 2010, 08:20 PM

"BigDogsHunt wrote:

I would give it to all the poor and needy people!

Wouldn't that be cruel? I mean, they would buy food and other necessities, and then have it taken away after 5 hours.

I probably wouldn't do anything. You can't miss what you never had.

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Apr 1, 2010, 08:21 PM

"byroan wrote:

Wouldn't that be cruel? I mean, they would buy food and other necessities, and then have it taken away after 5 hours.

I probably wouldn't' do anything. You can't miss what you never had.


Neither will they....:up:

But it would put a smile on their faces, even just for 5 hours...that would bring a smile to mine!

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Apr 1, 2010, 09:16 PM

High dollar hookers.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Apr 1, 2010, 09:21 PM

Easy...

...Two chicks at the same time

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

2socks2socksForum Veteran
Apr 1, 2010, 11:02 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Easy...

...Two chicks at the same time

try letting them take that back:lol:

Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last

Vince Lombardi

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Apr 1, 2010, 11:04 PM

YouTube- Office Space - Two chicks at the same time

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Apr 2, 2010, 12:32 AM

a conga line of lapdances.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 2, 2010, 01:48 AM

"muscle979 wrote:

High dollar hookers.

And if you catch VD, does that mean it goes away after 5 hours too?

MIm inoNew Member
Apr 8, 2010, 08:29 AM

i have been seeing and passing this question up since it appeared but no more.i'm surprised noone else has mentioned this..maybe it's my knack for finding loopholes in things but i would take that million that i would have to give back in five hrs and go to vegas and try and win my own millions or more..i would only have to give the million back..plus i would love to see them try and get that million bback from the casino.it may take them more than 5 hrs to retrieve it.or i would exchange it for pennies and spread them out all over the country..nice huntin boys!!

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 8, 2010, 09:37 AM

I would show it to every hottie I came across, promise them the world for some freaky outlandish sex (on film, of course) bang as many broads as I could in that time period and then return the money, keep the videos and tell the girls they just got punked.

TJamesW_PhinfanTJamesW_PhinfanNew Member
Apr 8, 2010, 09:50 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

And if you catch VD, does that mean it goes away after 5 hours too?

Apr 8, 2010, 10:16 AM

"opfinistic wrote:

I would show it to every hottie I came across, promise them the world for some freaky outlandish sex (on film, of course) bang as many broads as I could in that time period and then return the money, keep the videos and tell the girls they just got punked.

sup, noob.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Lab3003Lab3003New Member
Apr 8, 2010, 10:28 AM

Transfer the 1% of the capital to an off-shore untraceable acct and move to the Caribbean. Change my identity and live on a sailboat with satellite TV + MLB, NBA, NFL packages. Get an internet connection and live the rest of my life wearing shorts and drinking Sapporo. Come try and take it.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 8, 2010, 11:05 AM

"Lab3003 wrote:

Transfer the 1% of the capital to an off-shore untraceable acct and move to the Caribbean. Change my identity and live on a sailboat with satellite TV + MLB, NBA, NFL packages. Get an internet connection and live the rest of my life wearing shorts and drinking Sapporo. Come try and take it.

Remember what we did to those pirates last year? Hand over the money or it's a head-shot on high seas FTW!

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Apr 9, 2010, 08:23 AM

I would dump the billion dollars in the stock market evenly spread across about 3 or 4 companies. With the sudden surge in activity, investors would jump on the bandwagon and I would cash back out thirty minutes later for millions in profit. I'd wait an hour and do it again with a few other companies, then cash back out and return the billion.

If it didn't work..oh well, at least the billionaire would have investments to root for. If it did, we going to sizzler!

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Apr 9, 2010, 08:28 AM

"opfinistic wrote:

Remember what we did to those pirates last year? Hand over the money or it's a head-shot on high seas FTW!

Those were the few pirates that were caught...what about all the others that collected 30 million a year for hustling teenagers to do it for them, while never leaving the island and drinking Corona the entire time. Maybe I'd buy an island, declare my own government, then recruit kids to go steal boats. Or maybe scooters...everyone loves scooters.

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Apr 9, 2010, 10:46 AM

I would try to use it to make as much money as possible and then when I give the money back..I would still be rich.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Apr 9, 2010, 10:49 AM

I'd buy a one way ticket to Somalia and work with the local warlords to build my fortress and empire..