IGN Rates Madden's worse QBs ever.

17 replies

dolfan32323dolfan32323New MemberOP
Aug 5, 2008, 01:29 PM

Take a look at #4... good ole Cleo Lemon, lol

http://sports.ign.com/articles/895/895600p2.html

ALalen1New Member
Aug 5, 2008, 01:34 PM

Surprised they didn't have Tim Hasselbeck. He was a 47 in Madden 2004 I think.

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Aug 5, 2008, 02:21 PM

The link isn't working for me.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 5, 2008, 02:28 PM

This is filtered for me. Can someone copy and paste at least the top 10 in?

bkbuffetbkbuffetNew Member
Aug 5, 2008, 02:48 PM

10. Corey Bramlet (Madden '06, New England, 60 overall)
9. Jeff Brohm (Madden '01, Denver, 49 overall)
8. T.J. Rubley (Madden '96, Green Bay, 32 overall)
7. Todd Husak (Madden '02, Washington, 41 overall)
6. Casey Weldon (Madden '95, Tampa Bay, 29 overall)
5. Jared Lorenzen (Madden '07 and '08, New York, 62 and 63 overall, respectively)
4. Cleo Lemon (Madden '06, San Diego, 60 overall)
3. Tory Woodbury (Madden '05, Free Agent, 50 overall)
2.Cory Sauter (Madden '03, Indianapolis, 37 overall)
1. Wally Richardson (Madden '00, Baltimore, 41 overall, and Madden '02, Free Agent, 38 overall)

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Aug 5, 2008, 02:59 PM

"bkbuffet wrote:

10. Corey Bramlet (Madden '06, New England, 60 overall)
9. Jeff Brohm (Madden '01, Denver, 49 overall)
8. T.J. Rubley (Madden '96, Green Bay, 32 overall)
7. Todd Husak (Madden '02, Washington, 41 overall)
6. Casey Weldon (Madden '95, Tampa Bay, 29 overall)
5. Jared Lorenzen (Madden '07 and '08, New York, 62 and 63 overall, respectively)
4. Cleo Lemon (Madden '06, San Diego, 60 overall)
3. Tory Woodbury (Madden '05, Free Agent, 50 overall)
2.Cory Sauter (Madden '03, Indianapolis, 37 overall)
1. Wally Richardson (Madden '00, Baltimore, 41 overall, and Madden '02, Free Agent, 38 overall)

Thank you dear sir.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 5, 2008, 03:20 PM

"bkbuffet wrote:

10. Corey Bramlet (Madden '06, New England, 60 overall)
9. Jeff Brohm (Madden '01, Denver, 49 overall)
8. T.J. Rubley (Madden '96, Green Bay, 32 overall)
7. Todd Husak (Madden '02, Washington, 41 overall)
6. Casey Weldon (Madden '95, Tampa Bay, 29 overall)
5. Jared Lorenzen (Madden '07 and '08, New York, 62 and 63 overall, respectively)
4. Cleo Lemon (Madden '06, San Diego, 60 overall)
3. Tory Woodbury (Madden '05, Free Agent, 50 overall)
2.Cory Sauter (Madden '03, Indianapolis, 37 overall)
1. Wally Richardson (Madden '00, Baltimore, 41 overall, and Madden '02, Free Agent, 38 overall)

Thanks! :up:

#1dolphinsfan#1dolphinsfanNew Member
Aug 5, 2008, 03:28 PM

I heard that Cleo is doing good in camp

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Aug 5, 2008, 03:39 PM

"#1dolphinsfan wrote:

I heard that Cleo is doing good in camp

His lack of effort against New England spoke loud and clearly what kind of player he is to me.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Aug 6, 2008, 08:26 AM

"#1dolphinsfan wrote:

I heard that Cleo is doing good in camp

I've heard the other way around, that the Jags believe they made a mistake by letting Quinn Gray go and bringing Lemon in.

Then again, I saw Quinn Gray in the HoF Game, and the dude looks like Tony Ugoh. He's out of position as a quarterback.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Aug 6, 2008, 08:30 AM

"Desides wrote:

I've heard the other way around, that the Jags believe they made a mistake by letting Quinn Gray go and bringing Lemon in.

Then again, I saw Quinn Gray in the HoF Game, and the dude looks like Tony Ugoh. He's out of position as a quarterback.

What about Lorenzen then?

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Aug 6, 2008, 11:59 AM

"Stitches wrote:

What about Lorenzen then?

An O-Lineman who happens to play QB.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

bkbuffetbkbuffetNew Member
Aug 6, 2008, 12:19 PM

"Stitches wrote:

What about Lorenzen then?

Man he looks strange out there behind center.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Aug 6, 2008, 12:22 PM

"Stitches wrote:

What about Lorenzen then?

If JaMarcus Russell is considered a prototypical QB, then I don't see a need to rail on Jared Lorenzen.

But Quinn Gray looks extremely unathletic. I had never seen him before the HoF game and was wondering why Indy had a defensive lineman at QB.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 6, 2008, 12:31 PM

"Desides wrote:

If JaMarcus Russell is considered a prototypical QB, then I don't see a need to rail on Jared Lorenzen.

But Quinn Gray looks extremely unathletic. I had never seen him before the HoF game and was wondering why Indy had a defensive lineman at QB.

Jared Lorenzen makes JaMarcus Russell look small

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Aug 6, 2008, 12:53 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Jared Lorenzen makes JaMarcus Russell look small

Agreed Russell has the Culpepper physique whereas Lorenzen looks much more like an O-Lineman than a QB. Also as far as Quinn Gray goes he looked much smaller in Jacksonville.

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Aug 6, 2008, 01:12 PM


ahh yes the former Penn State qb

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Aug 7, 2008, 10:30 PM

They have Dan ranked #12 :no::tantrum:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/896/896768p3.html

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G