Its Game Week! Dolphins vs Jags Official Thread
440 replies
Ricky's gotta catch that. Well placed ball there by Henne. Shoulda been a TD
Overall, Henne looked pretty good that drive IMO

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
So far so good for a 1st preseason game. Alot of positives out there.
"Muck wrote:
Nat Moore and Bob Griese are in their normal preseason form. :lol:
I love Griese but man this is painful!
we must sh** our pants once we get into the redzone. its starting to get ridiculous
Why didn't we try a throw to the TE there?
Jimmy Buffet and T-Pain on the second score!
heh..T-Pain version in the background
The T-Pain song! MAKE IT STOP! DEAR GOD MY EARS!
They're playing the T-Pain fight song.
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
"hugoguzman wrote:
hahaha...you gotta give the youngster time to get the hang of it.
As Ozzy mentioned, his first punt return was pretty solid as well.
Yep, he made a great first move or else he was gonna get the snot knocked out of him. That is a move that only a true return guy makes....
http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif
Jacksonville with their third throw at Eric Green. Clearly not interested in testing out Vontae Davis.
this qb seems to be picking on green
"Vengeful Odin wrote:
The T-Pain song! MAKE IT STOP! DEAR GOD MY EARS!
lol I hear ya.
http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif
smartly too i might add. Green is purely a nickleback type. And hes not very good at the role either.
Has Cameron Wake played yet?
I've seen #58 and #74...but no #91
Wake just checked in.
Cameron Wake on the left side.
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
Wake pounded, Davis beat
"FinSane wrote:
we must sh** our pants once we get into the redzone. its starting to get ridiculous
uhh....1st preseason game
And got knocked on his @ss first play. Welcome to the league Mr. Wake.
gotta make a stop NOW
I hope NFL channel replays this I'm stuck at work and it's killing me. I forgot to set the DVR. :(