Jets on Auto-tank?
6 replies
QB1 goes down with mono.
Now QB2 is out with ankle injury.
That leaves Faulk.
Someone inform the Jets this is our year for a top pick QB, stop being greedy!
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
If the Jets do somehow manage to finish ahead of his in the draft, do they take a new QB?
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
Depends on how Gase feels about Darnold. If he doesn't like him, then yes.
How did Falk play yesterday? I wanted to watch but got tired of football. He looked okay in week 2 in a very vanilla scheme. Gase says he knew the entire playbook though so I'm curious if they tried to open up the offense at all.
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"KeyFin wrote:
How did Falk play yesterday? I wanted to watch but got tired of football. He looked okay in week 2 in a very vanilla scheme. Gase says he knew the entire playbook though so I'm curious if they tried to open up the offense at all.
I thought it was their bye week
"Pauly wrote:
I thought it was their bye week
Aah, it may have been. Thanks!
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
I am not sure if this is hilarious or horrific. Maybe both?
https://deadspin.com/adam-gase-waited-until-the-last-day-of-practice-to-give-1838824664
Ignored medical advice on Darnold and gave him full first team reps until Sunday. This guy does not belong in a HC role.