Just-To-Talk

13323 repliesLocked

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 01:30 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

fool....thats not him...here.....

Nice.

Well, now we're thinking about going ahead and getting the PS3 but holding off on the HDTV until we move into a house (in about a year).

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 01:39 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Well, crap.

The damn IRS took what I owed for taxes out of my stimulus rather than keeping me on the electronic withdrawl plan I requested at tax time. So no PS3 and HDTV for me. :sad:

Same here. They said we owed state taxes and took all but $113. of ours. We were planning on a bigger a/c unit, but not now. My husbands on disability and that hurt us. :cry: Jerks.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 01:40 PM

"dolphindebby wrote:

Same here. They said we owed state taxes and took all but $113. of ours. We were planning on a bigger a/c unit, but not now. My husbands on disability and that hurt us. :cry: Jerks.

I feel your pain.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 01:44 PM

I heard a statistic the other day that said the economic stimulus has boosted the economy less than one tenth of 1 percent....

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 25, 2008, 01:45 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I heard a statistic the other day that said the economic stimulus has boosted the economy less than one tenth of 1 percent....

Why are you poo-pooing progress?!!? :no::pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 01:45 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

I heard a statistic the other day that said the economic stimulus has boosted the economy less than one tenth of 1 percent....

sounds about right.

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 01:45 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

I feel your pain.

Yea, the government taketh taketh and taketh. We don't have a chance it seems.

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jun 25, 2008, 01:46 PM

I dont get mine until sometime next month.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 02:27 PM

God love Mrs. Z. She just slapped me around and said: "If you want a PS3 and an HDTV, we'll get both. We have the money -- it doesn't have to be a TOTAL gift from the guv'ment."

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 02:28 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

God love Mrs. Z. She just slapped me around and said: "If you want a PS3 and an HDTV, we'll get both." We have the money -- it doesn't have to be a TOTAL gift from the guv'ment."

sweet....:up:

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 02:29 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

God love Mrs. Z. She just slapped me around and said: "If you want a PS3 and an HDTV, we'll get both." We have the money -- it doesn't have to be a TOTAL gift from the guv'ment."

Good for her. Enjoy!!

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 02:30 PM

I think she just wanted me to stop being a little bitch.

Whoa! The filter didn't catch that? WTF?!?

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 02:32 PM

I'm telling! Zoom said Bitch!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jun 25, 2008, 02:35 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

I think she just wanted me to stop being a little bitch.

Whoa! The filter didn't catch that? WTF?!?

Tsk! Tsk! :sidelol:

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jun 25, 2008, 02:35 PM

THere's nothing wrong with a female dog. I watched a dog show and heard a lady tell an owner of the dog on national television to "Bring that bitch right here". It was awesome



Thank you Gish!

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 02:37 PM

"Cuban Dave 9 wrote:

THere's nothing wrong with a female dog. I watched a dog show and heard a lady tell an owner of the dog on national television to "Bring that bitch right here". It was awesome

I heard that same line in a porno once...

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 06:06 PM

i'm kinda miffed that casey and i aren't on the same team..... GIK can we trade for casey?

*

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 07:11 PM

I had two lunches today. Both of them mexican food. Well, one was Americanized mexican food (Chipotle), the other was authentic Mexican food. You know, the kind with the bugs crawling on it?

Regardless, I am freaking stuffed. I had to move my afternoon meeting to the driving range so that I wouldn't fall asleep.

Oh and I still suck at golf, in case anyone was wondering...(cue the smartass responses)

PrepDoggPrepDoggNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 07:16 PM

I haven't had lunch yet. Chipotle sounds good. But I don't like that they charge for chips. They should be free

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 07:17 PM

"PrepDogg wrote:

I haven't had lunch yet. Chipotle sounds good. But I don't like that they charge for chips. They should be free

You know what? Come to think of it, I never get chips with my meal. That is BS. Maybe I should go back and vomit my delicious burrito back at them?

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 07:18 PM

"Samphin wrote:

You know what? Come to think of it, I never get chips with my meal. That is BS. Maybe I should go back and vomit my delicious burrito back at them?

or just flop your burrito on the counter.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

PrepDoggPrepDoggNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 07:26 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

or just flop your burrito on the counter.......

I did that once at hooters......I was asked to leave

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 07:38 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

or just flop your burrito on the counter.......

More of a mini-chimi if the rumors are true... :no:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jun 25, 2008, 09:39 PM

"texasPHINSfan wrote:

i'm kinda miffed that casey and i aren't on the same team..... GIK can we trade for casey?

old casey or new casey?

Big EBig ENew Member
Jun 25, 2008, 11:14 PM

"PrepDogg wrote:

I haven't had lunch yet. Chipotle sounds good. But I don't like that they charge for chips. They should be free

when a Mexican walks into an American restaurant do they call it american food?

This thread is locked.