Just-To-Talk
13323 repliesLocked
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
Go to college or not?
Sort of in between. Financial issues holding me back man.
"FinSane wrote:
Sort of in between. Financial issues holding me back man.
That sucks, bro. Try to stay in school if you can.
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
That sucks, bro. Try to stay in school if you can.
ya, its just going to take longer for me than most people.
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
Hey, I'm all about bringing you guys down a level when it comes to morale... I hope enforcer never brags about his work life again compared to mine right now. He can brag about his work life to lucky though, whoring himself in El Paso just ain't what it's all cracked up to be.
I'll have you know for the first time in a long time....I'm happy. I cant complain about this job...yet, :lol:


y?
**** the five char rule!!!
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
Ima set off lots of roman candles and eat massive amounts of carne asada tomorrow
im going to drink and drink and drink, then probably do nothing after that....
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
lol i almost had a panic attack cuz i the least sober i've ever been

"King Felix wrote:
lol i almost had a panic attack cuz i the least sober i've ever been
When I was 18 I was never sober and always horny......not much has really changed....
"PrepDogg wrote:
When I was 18 I was never sober and always horny......not much has really changed....
yeah the streets of tijuana can be ruff on people........
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"King Felix wrote:
lol i almost had a panic attack cuz i the least sober i've ever been
seriously? thats weird haha.....
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
seriously? thats weird haha.....
lol yeah i got some purple kush or purpe haze..its purple something...barely smoked 3/4 of a blunt and i couldn't see a foot away from me it was too blurry

"unluckyluciano wrote:
yeah the streets of tijuana can be ruff on people........
you're telling me
"King Felix wrote:
lol yeah i got some purple kush or purpe haze..its purple something...barely smoked 3/4 of a blunt and i couldn't see a foot away from me it was too blurry
lightweight
just kidding :tongue2:
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
lightweight
just kidding :tongue2:
lol i feeel like one after that

"PrepDogg wrote:
you're telling me
weird that I spelled that ruff, instead of rough........
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"unluckyluciano wrote:
weird that I spelled that ruff, instead of rough........
Im used to your grammar blunders by now, lucky....u iz not vary brite
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
what legal ways can I make children shut up?
tell them if they don't be quiet uncle prep will visit them tonight.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
what legal ways can I make children shut up?
define legal
"unluckyluciano wrote:
tell them if they don't be quiet uncle prep will visit them tonight.
they said..."again"? What the crap?:pity:


"unluckyluciano wrote:
tell them if they don't be quiet uncle prep will visit them tonight.
Last time we made mac and cheese and watched a sponge bob marathon....'twas fun
"enforcerfin33 wrote:
they said..."again"? What the crap?:pity:
HE'S IN YOUR UPSTAIRS BEDROOM RUN!!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
This thread is locked.