Just-To-Talk

13323 repliesLocked

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 09:20 PM

"Samphin wrote:

agreed. I took the low road for a joke, and I am sorry. I hope to never stoop to King Felix's level again.

Wait, Felix's level is way HIGHER (get it?).

Wow two bad jokes in a row.....

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 09:20 PM

One more day til the weekend...

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 09:21 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Wow two bad jokes in a row.....

I know, but this one was intentional. Just to see is any joke mildly about pot would make the potheads come out and throw some type of laughing smiley followed by talk of how much Purple Urkel they have or something like that.

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Jul 10, 2008, 09:27 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Wow two bad jokes in a row.....

samphins jokes are never bad.

BOOM!

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 09:27 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

samphins jokes are never bad.

BOOM!

Did you just explode from lying?

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jul 10, 2008, 09:29 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

samphins jokes are never bad.

BOOM!

A fingsgirlie sighting? Can it be...twice in one week?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 09:36 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Did you just explode from lying?

Now that was funny right there...

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Jul 10, 2008, 09:55 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Now that was funny right there...

im on your side twit, don't laugh at his jokes about me! you're a bad reason to stand up for.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 09:56 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

im on your side twit, don't laugh at his jokes about me! you're a bad reason to stand up for.

bro's before.......

you.:wink2:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Jul 10, 2008, 09:57 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

bro's before.......

you.:wink2:

oh no you dint.....now i see why you sleep on the couch everynight :lol:

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jul 10, 2008, 10:02 PM

i wish i was high right now or atleast tonight i could be........girl wants to talk on phone all night :/

PrepDoggPrepDoggNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 10:03 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

bro's before.......

you.:wink2:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jul 10, 2008, 10:04 PM

"King Felix wrote:

i wish i was high right now or atleast tonight i could be........girl wants to talk on phone all night :/

I know the feeling bro.

PrepDoggPrepDoggNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 10:04 PM

"King Felix wrote:

i wish i was high right now or atleast tonight i could be........girl wants to talk on phone all night :/

I hear you loud and clear, my friend.

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Jul 10, 2008, 10:11 PM

"PrepDogg wrote:

Prep! :wave:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 10:13 PM

FG isnt that picture taken right outside your window? You better move again, Prep found you.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 11:35 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

FG isnt that picture taken right outside your window? You better move again, Prep found you.

And how do YOU know what the outside of her window looks like?

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jul 10, 2008, 11:40 PM

"Samphin wrote:

And how do YOU know what the outside of her window looks like?

Good question.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 11:43 PM

"FinSane wrote:

Good question.

When I interview enforcin, that will be what I ask him. :up:

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jul 11, 2008, 02:47 AM

"King Felix wrote:

i wish i was high right now or atleast tonight i could be........girl wants to talk on phone all night :/

:king:

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 04:52 AM

Not to change the subject, but what's with all y'all with the totally black avatars? :confused::

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 07:06 AM

I dont kiss and tell. I'll tell you everything else though.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 08:56 AM

"Jaydog57 wrote:

Not to change the subject, but what's with all y'all with the totally black avatars? :confused::

Many have black avatars in honor of like2god's mother who recently passed away.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 09:11 AM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I dont kiss and tell. I'll tell you everything else though.

So... does that mean we dont get to hear what happens with the Starbucks Lollipop chick?

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 09:37 AM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

So... does that mean we dont get to hear what happens with the Starbucks Lollipop chick?

only if all I do is kiss her.:wink2:

Which probably means there will be no story what so ever....:pity:

This thread is locked.