Long time Dolphins fan

70 replies

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew MemberOP
Oct 4, 2008, 06:34 PM

Happy to be here! Looking for win #2 tomorrow!


Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 06:43 PM

Welcome sister! We are glad to have you here. May we have a vistory tomorrow!:yahoo:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Alex44Alex44New Member
Oct 4, 2008, 06:43 PM

Welcome! Win #2 would be nice.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

RGFRGFSupporter
Oct 4, 2008, 07:19 PM

Welcome aboard! Yes,victory # 2 would be,I mean will be sweet.

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 07:20 PM

"RGF wrote:

Welcome aboard! Yes,victory # 2 would be,I mean will be sweet.

Love the positive attitude!


finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 07:51 PM

always great to have another chickadee aboard!!! nice to have you here!!! :)

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 07:51 PM

ahh, here's how you snuck in.. well, I am still very glad you joined us dear, make yourself at home.

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 08:17 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

always great to have another chickadee aboard!!! nice to have you here!!! :)

Thanks! It's always nice to see other women on the football boards. I live for Fall when college and pro football starts. I literally sat in front of the TV today for 7 hours watching Penn State and then UCF. I will likely have no voice tomorrow to cheer on the Fins.


Crappy TipperCrappy TipperNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 08:27 PM

Welcome.

0 Undefeated Teams


Thanks giovafin sweet signature!

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 08:47 PM

"dolphinsgirl wrote:

Happy to be here! Looking for win #2 tomorrow!

Welcome to ThePhins

Wellsville, huh? I have family in Dillsburg not far from ya. All Steelers fans though. :pity:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 08:49 PM

"like2god wrote:

Welcome to ThePhins

Wellsville, huh? I have family in Dillsburg not far from ya. All Steelers fans though. :pity:

Dillsburg is minutes from us, actually my phone number has a Dillsburg exchange.


like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 08:58 PM

"dolphinsgirl wrote:

Dillsburg is minutes from us, actually my phone number has a Dillsburg exchange.

Yup, and you're not far from Hershey either. Love that place. :up:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 09:02 PM

mmm Hersheys

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 09:05 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

mmm Hersheys

I actually grew up in Hershey!


like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 09:07 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

mmm Hersheys

Marty, the factory is right next to the park and the whole place smells like chocolate. It's by far my favorite place in PA. :yes:

Too bad they ruined Zinn's. :pity:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 09:10 PM

"like2god wrote:

Marty, the factory is right next to the park and the whole place smells like chocolate. It's by far my favorite place in PA. :yes:

Too bad they ruined Zinn's. :pity:

And the street lights are shaped like Hershey Kisses! :yes:


NyPhinfanNyPhinfanForum Veteran
Oct 4, 2008, 09:16 PM

Welcome aboard!...Can't wait to hear your opinions:)

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 09:19 PM

"NyPhinfan wrote:

Welcome aboard!...Can't wait to hear your opinions:)

Thanks! I'm no stranger to sharing my opinions!


like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 09:20 PM

"dolphinsgirl wrote:

And the street lights are shaped like Hershey Kisses! :yes:

Yeah, I forgot about that. :pointlol:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 09:28 PM

"dolphinsgirl wrote:

Love the positive attitude!

A Phin fan and a Knights fan -- a great combination !

Welcome to the friendliest and fastest growing Miami Dolphins fan site on the planet.

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Oct 4, 2008, 09:31 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

A Phin fan and a Knights fan -- a great combination !

Welcome to the friendliest and fastest growing Miami Dolphins fan site on the planet.

Are you a Knights fan as well? Happen to see the game today?


CrunchTimeCrunchTimeRetired Admin
Oct 4, 2008, 09:40 PM

We always like to welcome the ladies and we have several of them as members.
Make yourself at home

first&goalfirst&goalLuxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 09:47 PM

Welcome aboard! :up:

giovafingiovafinForum Veteran
Oct 4, 2008, 09:55 PM

Welcome! :hi5:

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 4, 2008, 10:00 PM

"dolphinsgirl wrote:

Are you a Knights fan as well? Happen to see the game today?

I am a UCF graduate (B.S. and M.S) but I was not able to see today's game. :sad: