Madden Football X & O Clinics

5 replies

DOLFANMIKEDOLFANMIKELuxury BoxOP
Mar 25, 2008, 02:57 PM

The CCFL (Coaches Club Football League) is an online head to head Madden Football league. We play Coach mode (Team build, Call plays, but do not control players). I attached a link to our site where we have several articles posted that serve as football clinics for coaches wanting to improve in Madden. The league has been around over 10 years. Enjoy.

http://ccfl.leaguepulse.com/articles.php?skin=lp


1972: THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON

WELCOME TO MIAMI:
WR J. Waddle
EDGE J. Phillips

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
Mar 25, 2008, 09:16 PM

I've only tried coach mode once or twice. I think it ended up pissing me off because I thought I could do a better job executing the plays. I rarely like to play an actual game anyways. I like to do the GM stuff more than anything.

DOLFANMIKEDOLFANMIKELuxury Box
Apr 3, 2008, 09:38 PM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

I've only tried coach mode once or twice. I think it ended up pissing me off because I thought I could do a better job executing the plays. I rarely like to play an actual game anyways. I like to do the GM stuff more than anything.

Coach mode is great because it almsot completely cheese free game play. It's alot of fun playing other coaches head to head.


1972: THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON

WELCOME TO MIAMI:
WR J. Waddle
EDGE J. Phillips

DOLFANMIKEDOLFANMIKELuxury Box
Nov 21, 2008, 03:53 PM

bump


1972: THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON

WELCOME TO MIAMI:
WR J. Waddle
EDGE J. Phillips

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Nov 21, 2008, 04:15 PM

i'd like to try it... wait, i'm banned. which console?

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

Big EBig ENew Member
Nov 21, 2008, 04:42 PM

"mor911 wrote:

i'd like to try it... wait, i'm banned. which console?

on a PC