Making Lemonade.

5 replies

GISHGISHForum VeteranOP
Oct 26, 2008, 11:43 AM

I lost a bet. And now I must wear this sig for one month. So rather than pout and cry like enforcerfin33, I'm making lemonade of my lemons. For the next 4 weeks, I will be a pats fan. I will being posting from the perspective of a pats fan in every forum, no exceptions. If anyone doesnt like it, they can take it up with Tom Brady. A fallen soldier indeed.

Woot!!!! Murder the Rams!!!

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Oct 26, 2008, 11:44 AM

ouch why would you take a bet like that what was in it for you if you won?

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 26, 2008, 11:57 AM

you got your life size Tom Brady sheets last night din't ya.... turned you to the pink side

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 26, 2008, 12:48 PM

"anlgp wrote:

ouch why would you take a bet like that what was in it for you if you won?

if i won, the adamprez would be a pats fan right now instead of me.

As a Pats fan, I'm going to be cheering for Miami today to beat the Bills. Even tho id love to run my cah' all over you fishy fruitballs.

"cnc66 wrote:

you got your life size Tom Brady sheets last night din't ya.... turned you to the pink side

they came with a real tom brady look-a-like model. He kept me warm all night. Man, I love being a Pats fan!!!

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Oct 26, 2008, 08:16 PM

good luck with the whole "loving man-ass" thing

DisnardoDisnardoSupporter
Oct 27, 2008, 07:36 PM

I bet you love them Red Sah's 2 Gish...:lol:

At least the Lemonade is pink...:wink2:

Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner

The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.