Matt Ryan plays in 1/2 hour
125 replies
Silva = Sammy knight
"Zeke0123 wrote:
Silva = Sammy knight
Sammy with dreds. :lol:
"Roman529 wrote:
Ryan looked like Jay Fiedler on that pick. I like that Silva guy for BC....he has great hands and instincts....might be worth a 6th rounder?
He runs with a limp Roman, not sure what that is about, but he is a semi walk on who made All American so he is doing something "right".
Silva reminds me of P Tillman a bit.
"Roman529 wrote:
Ryan looked like Jay Fiedler on that pick. I like that Silva guy for BC....he has great hands and instincts....might be worth a 6th rounder?
I would spend a 6th or 7th if just for the hair. Between him and Satele we could get the 70s hair thing going again. we need help on special teams and he wopuld probably be good on those


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"padre31 wrote:
He runs with a limp Roman, not sure what that is about, but he is a semi walk on who made All American so he is doing something "right".
Silva reminds me of P Tillman a bit.
Tillman would hit though. Who was that other safety from the Cardinals who used to knock himself out with his hits. I think he was from Arizona State or ASrizona


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
Chuck Cecil


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"padre31 wrote:
The trouble with Tribble is he supposedly had a bad knee, he seems to playing fine, I sort of hope Dorsey's knee will let him play 100% against OSU...
maybe we could feed him some quadro-triticale.....

just saw my first interview with Dorsey, seemed like a humble kid trying to do the next right thing. Stayed with his team and now gets a shot to help win a National Championship. He knows whats at stake and spoke of it, that he stayed hoping to get right here and now he they have their chance.
and of course we all know that the game could make or break millions in bonus and contract money. I feel this is a VERY good OSU team and Tressel will try and account for Dorsey. Playcalling around him along with expending assets to contain him they will work hard to nuetralize him. How he responds will determine his payday. It will be enlightening on many levels.... and this isn't the only game like this either.. but they will be outa the way. The challenge and pressure will be on him.
One guy I definitely dont want is LB Jolann Dunbarr. That guy is just getting abused almost every play


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
anybody watchin the boston college game?
Matt ryan is throwin some good balls. interesting to watch.
got a thread in the college section


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
oh sorry
"cnc66 wrote:
maybe we could feed him some quadro-triticale.....
just saw my first interview with Dorsey, seemed like a humble kid trying to do the next right thing. Stayed with his team and now gets a shot to help win a National Championship. He knows whats at stake and spoke of it, that he stayed hoping to get right here and now he they have their chance.
and of course we all know that the game could make or break millions in bonus and contract money. I feel this is a VERY good OSU team and Tressel will try and account for Dorsey. Playcalling around him along with expending assets to contain him they will work hard to nuetralize him. How he responds will determine his payday. It will be enlightening on many levels.... and this isn't the only game like this either.. but they will be outa the way. The challenge and pressure will be on him.
sharp a ever CNC, I thought my pun was lost to the Ether...
For the first time in a long time, the BCS game holds alot of interest, Gholston, Dorsey both have a shot at wearing the "tTeal gReen and Blue" in 2008....:)
Anyone else notice that the Te/De(#80) has disappeared in the game? Has his name been called in the half hour that I was away from the game?
"padre31 wrote:
sharp a ever CNC, I thought my pun was lost to the Ether...
For the first time in a long time, the BCS game holds alot of interest, Gholston, Dorsey both have a shot at wearing the "tTeal gReen and Blue" in 2008....:)
Anyone else notice that the Te/De(#80) has disappeared in the game? Has his name been called in the half hour that I was away from the game?
He's been M.I.A


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
nice throw on the run but dropped
"adamprez2003 wrote:
Tillman would hit though. Who was that other safety from the Cardinals who used to knock himself out with his hits. I think he was from Arizona State or ASrizona
He is the reason "why" it is a penalty to use the crown of the helmut to hit with, he knocked 3 or 4 highly payed Wr's out during a game...I think that is the twelfth NFL commandment "Thou shall not allow high priced Wr's to be knocked out of games..."
"Zeke0123 wrote:
Silva = Sammy knight
Silva is actually more of a ballhawk than Sammy. Sammy never got as many ints as Silva does.
Just thought I'd mention a couple prospects to watch in the other games.
Texas Bowl-Tommy Blake DE TCU
Emerald Bowl-Dre Moore DT, Maryland and Erin Henderson LB, Maryland
"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington
"adamprez2003 wrote:
He's been M.I.A
Figures, they should have kept him at De.....#57 for MSU is not doing much at all...
"houtz wrote:
Almost squeezed that pass in between two defenders.
BC receivers have dropped 6 or 7 easy catches by my count. I figure we'll be drafting one of them in the later rounds. They're perfect for the Dolphins. LOL


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"padre31 wrote:
He is the reason "why" it is a penalty to use the crown of the helmut to hit with, he knocked 3 or 4 highly payed Wr's out during a game...I think that is the twelfth NFL commandment "Thou shall not allow high priced Wr's to be knocked out of games..."
First the QBs, then the receivers, when they make it illegal to hit a RB i'm switching to hockey


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
I think we should trade down with the Atlanta Falcons....our 1st overall for the 4th overall.....then we tell the Falcons we want DeAngelo Hall, and we use the 4th pick to take Ryan. :thumbup:
"adamprez2003 wrote:
First the QBs, then the receivers, when they make it illegal to hit a RB i'm switching to hockey
Well horse collar tackles are supposed to be illegal...thanks TO...
I think as long as Qb's and Wr's have to wear pink jersey's to clearly identify themselves it would be all good...
Currently, Ryan is 19-41 for 162, 2 tds and 1 int....Not looking real sharp so far...
Not an official Ryan endorsement, but I do like tall QB's that can see the field while avoiding the rush.
"adamprez2003 wrote:
BC receivers have dropped 6 or 7 easy catches by my count. I figure we'll be drafting one of them in the later rounds. They're perfect for the Dolphins. LOL
one thing that holds BC's offense back is they do not have the personel to run Jagadinski's offense. They are built as a power team that passes to get past the sticks/get the TDs, now they're looking for a lot of big plays. They do not have the speed for that.
"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington
