Memories of past events

40 replies

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 10:17 PM

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 20, 2008, 10:19 PM

buttttsssss.......:lol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 10:19 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

buttttsssss.......:lol:

leave it to you....:no:

:wink2:

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2008, 10:33 PM

no need to quit.. Schedual Vacation..

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 10:34 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

no need to quit.. Schedual Vacation..

or call in...alot.

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2008, 10:35 PM

Vaca = win.. Samphin took Vacation time for the Jersey trip.. only he forgot to tell his bosses he was doing that.

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 20, 2008, 10:50 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

no need to quit.. Schedual Vacation..

i cant plan it this soon and my boss is a total beeotch. a girl wanted to take 3 days off for her birthday and it turned into this big argument and the girl eventually got written up. i know she won't give me any time off, it's not even a question. anyways i've just started school and within a year I will be working for myself anyhow, so I know I have plenty of chances in the future to get together with yall. the anticipation will make it better anyhow. :lol:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 20, 2008, 11:04 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

Vaca = win.. Samphin took Vacation time for the Jersey trip.. only he forgot to tell his bosses he was doing that.

True story. Took the red eye out to New York on Thursday Night/Friday Morning and just didn't tell anyone that I asn't going to work. No one seemed to care or notice, which, is a bit alarming in some regards. :lol:

I may do the same thing again this year for my Vegas weekend trip (leaving on a Thursday) and the Arizona trip. Half the time my company forgets I even work there so it makes it easy for me. :D

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 21, 2008, 08:32 AM

"Samphin wrote:

True story. Took the red eye out to New York on Thursday Night/Friday Morning and just didn't tell anyone that I asn't going to work. No one seemed to care or notice, which, is a bit alarming in some regards. :lol:

I may do the same thing again this year for my Vegas weekend trip (leaving on a Thursday) and the Arizona trip. Half the time my company forgets I even work there so it makes it easy for me. :D

bum :no:

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Apr 21, 2008, 07:42 PM

only thing that sucks is we wont have 4 hours of free beer this time :(

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 21, 2008, 08:34 PM

oh yeh....no Miami Mike.Maybe we can convince him to get like a Winnebago and travel to AZ with beer?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 21, 2008, 09:16 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

only thing that sucks is we wont have 4 hours of free beer this time :(

Good point...Well, I guess its shots all around! Of course it won't take us 4 hours to get drunk.

And hopefully we will also be without the crazy Jersey drivers who hunted us down and brutally tried to run us over.

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
May 17, 2008, 05:23 PM

Damn. Griddles and I look sexy as hell in that tailgating pic. Its so weird seeing myself with long hair. I was such a dirty hippie.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
May 17, 2008, 05:54 PM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

Damn. Griddles and I look sexy as hell in that tailgating pic. Its so weird seeing myself with long hair. I was such a dirty hippie.

Naw...

You're sunshine...

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
May 17, 2008, 06:20 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Naw...

You're sunshine...


I guess I'll take that over dirty hippie.

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 31, 2009, 12:16 PM