Miami Dolphins New logo/uniforms Thread

7797 replies

Coral ReeferCoral ReeferNew Member
Jan 2, 2013, 10:33 PM

"bakedmatt wrote:

It looks like it's missing something.

I don't mean the helmet.

Character.... It has none.
It looks like a great revision for the State of Florida "Save Wild Dolphins" License plate not a logo for an NFL football team.

RIP Jetssuck

Coral ReeferCoral ReeferNew Member
Jan 2, 2013, 10:35 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

When the helmet is on (rotate that helmet about 30 degrees counter clockwise) that Dolphin is gonna look like an Airplane!

:lol:

Dude you hit the nail on the head.
It looks like a 757 coming in for a landing.

RIP Jetssuck

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
Jan 2, 2013, 11:07 PM

"bakedmatt wrote:

It looks like it's missing something.

I don't mean the helmet.

I figured it out it's missing:

dont fumbledont fumbleSupporter
Jan 2, 2013, 11:09 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

when the helmet is on (rotate that helmet about 30 degrees counter clockwise) that dolphin is gonna look like an airplane!

j-e-t-s

Jan 3, 2013, 12:16 AM

Do not be shocked, if this ends up being the new logo.

MAFishFanMAFishFanForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 12:27 AM

"CANEPHINS wrote:

What the new logo would look like on a helmet...

haven't seen this on here and not scrolling through the 5000 posts to see if it is on here. Still, if everything is kept how it is...here is what the logo would look like on a real helmet.

I actually like it more on the helmet. although it does resemble a vibrator flying past the sun

on Twitter @mpark14news

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Jan 3, 2013, 12:44 AM

"MAFishFan wrote:

I actually like it more on the helmet. although it does resemble a vibrator flying past the sun

:lol:

OzzyOzzyLuxury Box
Jan 3, 2013, 01:03 AM

"Steve-Mo wrote:

I cannot believe people dislike the alleged proposed logo so much to the point of bashing it and the team endlessly.... but like those attempts Fin D put up.

Probably has something to do with the way FinD kept the old Dolphin and it's pose.

http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 3, 2013, 05:19 AM

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 3, 2013, 07:59 AM

"MAFishFan wrote:

I actually like it more on the helmet. although it does resemble a vibrator flying past the sun

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

ITItsdahumidityForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 08:14 AM

"Coral Reefer wrote:

:lol:

Dude you hit the nail on the head.
It looks like a 757 coming in for a landing.[/QUOTE

absolutely, and people wonder why others didn't want this jest fan to own our team.

1/4/16 - Chris Grier : "The talk of dysfunction within the organization is over."
Today - Me & every other Dolfan : "Lies!!!"

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 03:27 PM

Ok, I think this one is gonna be a love or hate one. But again, just for ****s and giggles........

maynardmaynardNew Member
Jan 3, 2013, 03:29 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

Ok, I think this one is gonna be a love or hate one. But again, just for ****s and giggles........

****s

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 03:30 PM

"maynard wrote:

****s

lol, I take it that's a no for you......

maynardmaynardNew Member
Jan 3, 2013, 03:35 PM

Idk, the dolphin looks like he is sneaking around :lol:.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Jan 3, 2013, 04:02 PM

every time i see the logo I dont see a whale, or a jet, or a flying turd... I see a Dolphin, but hey, thats just me. People should really listen to this podcast about change in logos. Pretty much sums it up!

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jan 3, 2013, 04:45 PM

Fin ... I like it.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 04:48 PM

"maynard wrote:

Idk, the dolphin looks like he is sneaking around :lol:.

maynardmaynardNew Member
Jan 3, 2013, 04:50 PM

oh I like that

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 04:55 PM

Update on new logo

"Finascious D wrote:

Ok, I think this one is gonna be a love or hate one. But again, just for ****s and giggles........

Peek a boo dolphin!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 05:01 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

Dolphin looks depressed....imo

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 05:02 PM

"SICK wrote:

Dolphin looks depressed....imo

It's fitting of the fans :lol:

rafaelrafaelForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 05:03 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

Sorry man, but I'm in the "no" column as well. I just rarely like letters or words in the logo.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 05:04 PM

"rafael wrote:

Sorry man, but I'm in the "no" column as well. I just rarely like letters or words in the logo.

All good. I'm just playing around.

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2013, 05:12 PM

"Jt0323 wrote:

every time i see the logo I dont see a whale, or a jet, or a flying turd... I see a Dolphin, but hey, thats just me. People should really listen to this podcast about change in logos. Pretty much sums it up!

So, what I get from this is keep being negative and change will happen. Also, it's good news that the Dolphins own all their past logos.