Miami Dolphins Rookie Cheerleader Contest

37 replies

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury BoxOP
Apr 12, 2009, 04:10 AM

Sorry mods, please move this thread if it's in the wrong forum!

Brooke, a girl I went to high school with, is competing for a spot on the 2009 Miami Dolphins cheerleading squad! This year they are letting the public vote for who makes it. All you have to do is go to this link:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/cheerleaders/2009/cheerleaders_enter.asp

Register for a dolfan-zone account and vote for Brooke T. I've sent her the link to this thread, so maybe she'll make an account and come chat with us if she wins! Good luck Brooke!

PAPaulyForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2009, 05:47 AM

"finsgirlie wrote:

Register for a dolfan-zone account and vote for Brooke T. I've sent her the link to this thread, so maybe she'll make an account and come chat with us if she wins! Good luck Brooke!

Voted for the lovely Brooke. I even would have voted for her without your prompting.:up:

Coral ReeferCoral ReeferNew Member
Apr 12, 2009, 07:06 AM

That was rough..... have to admit Mckenzie was my girl out of those.
Nothing against any of the other beautiful ladies but...... hubba hubba.

In the end though I voted for Brooke.
She had beauty AND thePhins.com connection.

Tell Brooke to tell Mckenzie I'm sorry! :lol:

RIP Jetssuck

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Apr 12, 2009, 09:29 AM

Guys, you can vote for up to 10 girls. ;)

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2009, 09:35 AM

"finsgirlie wrote:

Sorry mods, please move this thread if it's in the wrong forum!

Brooke, a girl I went to high school with, is competing for a spot on the 2009 Miami Dolphins cheerleading squad! This year they are letting the public vote for who makes it. All you have to do is go to this link:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/cheerleaders/2009/cheerleaders_enter.asp

Register for a dolfan-zone account and vote for Brooke T. I've sent her the link to this thread, so maybe she'll make an account and come chat with us if she wins! Good luck Brooke!

Done.
What I thought would take 2 minutes ended up taking ALOT longer.
Holy hotness.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 12, 2009, 10:33 AM

It does not help Brooke if we vote for 10 guys Muck......Gosh

Finsgirlie when are you going to be in this contest?

IdahophinIdahophinSupporter
Apr 12, 2009, 10:37 AM

Voted. :up: It was tough just to pick 10 girls. :yes:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2009, 10:49 AM

"Skeet84 wrote:

It does not help Brooke if we vote for 10 guys Muck......Gosh

Finsgirlie when are you going to be in this contest?

lol i don't have time to be a cheerleader....plus you don't get paid. so i give a ****load of kudos to those girls....cuz it's basically for the exposure. they're awesome!

DOLPHAN1DOLPHAN1Luxury Box
Apr 12, 2009, 10:55 AM

Done:up:

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2009, 11:01 AM

Voted, though it was tough to pick just 10.

PSGPSGForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2009, 11:40 AM

Hey finsgirlie, just wondering...... in your avi, why are you pointing at your.....oh wait, it's the UNC logo.
Nevermind.:lol:

emale2u1emale2u1New Member
Apr 12, 2009, 03:42 PM

finsgirlie - I registered and voted for Brooke (even though I am a Dukie)

phinnheddphinnheddForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2009, 04:00 PM

Man that was hard to pick 10. Voted for ur girl Brooke T. And DAMN look at McKenzie.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Apr 12, 2009, 04:36 PM

"pigskinguy wrote:

Hey finsgirlie, just wondering...... in your avi, why are you pointing at your.....oh wait, it's the UNC logo.
Nevermind.:lol:

Cause he wants ud to LOOK!!!!!! .............at the logo of course!

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Apr 12, 2009, 07:36 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

lol i don't have time to be a cheerleader....plus you don't get paid. so i give a ****load of kudos to those girls....cuz it's basically for the exposure. they're awesome!

I'm shocked they don't get paid. The money the NFL generates you would think they could afford to pay them 30-40 k a year

But on the plus side they do get free sideline passes to every phins game, that would be sweet.

Good for them, they are all part of the show that is the nfl.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Apr 12, 2009, 07:42 PM

"emale2u1 wrote:

finsgirlie - I registered and voted for Brooke (even though I am a Dukie)

thats it I'm not sending you the newsletter any more :pity:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

emale2u1emale2u1New Member
Apr 13, 2009, 11:13 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

thats it I'm not sending you the newsletter any more :pity:

i don't get it? Is that some kind of Carolina humor :no:

TiP54TiP54New Member
Apr 13, 2009, 11:33 PM

Done :))

Apr 14, 2009, 12:13 AM

"finsgirlie wrote:

Sorry mods, please move this thread if it's in the wrong forum!

Brooke, a girl I went to high school with, is competing for a spot on the 2009 Miami Dolphins cheerleading squad! This year they are letting the public vote for who makes it. All you have to do is go to this link:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/cheerleaders/2009/cheerleaders_enter.asp

Register for a dolfan-zone account and vote for Brooke T. I've sent her the link to this thread, so maybe she'll make an account and come chat with us if she wins! Good luck Brooke!

she got my vote.

p.s. my wife looks better than all of them!

TheMageGandalfTheMageGandalfNew Member
Apr 14, 2009, 01:23 AM

Voted, but admittedly if you hadn't asked I just don't go for blondes...sorry.

I have always been a brunette fan.

So I also voted for a couple of the brunettes there like Melissa G. ....WOW :yes:

Maybe because she could be my wife's twin (not real twin just in looks she is identical...after all people say everyone has a twin in the world looks wise)? :shifty:

.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Apr 14, 2009, 03:54 AM

I already voted before I seen this. Didn't vote for your friend, sorry.
I found 8 favorites fairly easily, then it was tough to pick two more from the rest, but I did.
I voted for Alyssa, Brianna, Caitlin, Kellie, L'Tesia, Mariela, Natalie, Rochelle, Sheila, Truly.
If I had to name one favorite it would be Alyssa or Kellie. Or Shiela. One of those 3. I guess I generally prefer non blondes. :)

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Apr 14, 2009, 02:37 PM

"TheMageGandalf wrote:

Voted, but admittedly if you hadn't asked I just don't go for blondes...sorry.

I have always been a brunette fan.

So I also voted for a couple of the brunettes there like Melissa G. ....WOW :yes:

Maybe because she could be my wife's twin (not real twin just in looks she is identical...after all people say everyone has a twin in the world looks wise)? :shifty:

"MrClean wrote:

I already voted before I seen this. Didn't vote for your friend, sorry.
I found 8 favorites fairly easily, then it was tough to pick two more from the rest, but I did.
I voted for Alyssa, Brianna, Caitlin, Kellie, L'Tesia, Mariela, Natalie, Rochelle, Sheila, Truly.
If I had to name one favorite it would be Alyssa or Kellie. Or Shiela. One of those 3. I guess I generally prefer non blondes. :)

for what its worth, i'm pretty sure she's a natural brunette....at least she was a brunette in high school :lol:

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 14, 2009, 02:39 PM

A lady I work with has a family member that is trying out for the Miami Dolphins Cheerleading squad. Part of the tally that helps determine if she gets in is an on-line vote. Now I know I can count on you folks to help out! Let's get her voted on the squad! Thanks a lot folks.

Her name is Erica T.


There's her picture. Thanks a lot guys and gals!

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/cheerleaders/2009/cheerleaders_enter.asp

My bad, I didn't see this thread. Anyway for those who haven't voted, Erica T would appreciate your support as much as I have.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Apr 14, 2009, 02:43 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

lol i don't have time to be a cheerleader....plus you don't get paid. so i give a ****load of kudos to those girls....cuz it's basically for the exposure. they're awesome!

mmmm, exposure.

they actually do get paid. i talked to the philadelphia eagles cheerleaders when they came to my work a few years ago; but it's not much.. like 50-100 bucks per appearance or something like that.

maybe teams do it differently?

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

SCall13SCall13New Member
Apr 14, 2009, 02:51 PM

Voted

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision." - Muhammad Ali