1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MNF: Vikings @ Jets | 8:30 Giants Stadium

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by BlameItOnTheHenne, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I'm still baffled with how Jaws and Gruden can talk with their mouths stuffed with ****.

2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    The other thing is, Sanchez struggles with accuracy. So the fact he still hasn't thrown an interception is even more unbelievable.

3. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    He does on the long passes. The short to intermediate ones have been pretty spot on.

I hope the Jets don't have to rely on Sanchez to constantly win games. I want him to be a game manager, like Pennington was. I don't think he will ever be a great statistical QB. But I am happy with how he played the end of last year and so far this year. And as nice as the 0 Int's look, I'll take the 4-1 record over it.

4. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    Great teams find ways to win games. That's exactly what we did. Our running game is UNBELIEVABLE. We ran on the Vikes with ease!

Mark Sanchez struggled but again, he did not turnover the ball. He made some important completions.

Receivers: Sanchez and Holmes are only going to get better each week.

Defense: Unbelievable 1st half. 2nd half? Not so much. Darrelle Revis didn't look too good. As long as he's 100% during the playoffs, I'll be happy. Cro did a great job on Moss even though he gave up a TD.

Special Teams: A++..

Coaching: We did horrible. Bad play calling at the end of the 1st half. TERRIBLE play calling at the end of the game.

With that being said, the Jets still won. Couple of years ago, the Jets would have lost this game. This is a new team. New era. New franchise.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

5. Darrelle Revis

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    Oh and that stadium was loud. REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOUD! Sucked it rain on us but that's football baby!

6. Darrelle Revis

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City

I'm guessing you're not laughing.

7. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    Someone really needs to take you out back......

8. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Can the media get off Revis's nuts? Harvin beat his *** tonight.

Also I feel bad for Sanchez the media and NFL pimping him out a like ten dollar whore for Mexicans, Hispanics, Spanish, ETC

9. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    No I'm not I was hoping a improbable comeback but Favre ruined everything.

10. Darrelle Revis

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City

Couldn't agree more. This selfish bastard cashing checks and that's all he cares about. He said his hammy is more sore than he though and might sit out the Denver game.

This guy needs to STFU and play.

11. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Watching that game I can't help to admire their running game, LT, and Greene hit that hole so quick....they are in the second level it seems as soon as the ball is snapped....Obviously alot has to do with the holes the OL opens up, but there is no hesitation on their part at all...

12. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

Money tends to conveniently hurt some athletes.

13. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Expect him to be out longer than just one game, IMO.

14. AbideN703

AbideN703 Yes, I'd hit it

Jan 7, 2008
    Springfield, Virginia
    Not in all cases. The Packers had the Skins beat had Crosby hit the game-ending FG but he missed and they lose it OT. The Skins were lucky that happened as they were lucky Vick was knocked out of their game last week.

15. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Yes. I've had hammy problems and I still am not 100% even after a year. It still feels tight regularly. Mind you, I didn't do professional rehab, but to be fair to Revis, a hamstring injury really is limiting! But, the play Harvin beat him wasn't because of his hammy, it was because he bit on the post route.

16. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I think Revis has a bruised ego.