My first Dolphins game of the season!

9 replies

Cynthia15Cynthia15New MemberOP
Aug 20, 2009, 02:25 AM

Even though last saturday's game was a pre-season game!! I had a blast with Mark... or Mari0k whatever you guys wanna call him ;) This was the second Dolphins game I've ever been to. The first time I felt extremely shy...and of course Mark was doing all the screaming and the cheering... but now I'm proud to announce that I actually cheered, screamed and even sang along with all the other Dolphins fans!! Thank you Mark for inviting me :)

Here are some pictures of us at the Landshark stadium!!


Mark felt like he was going home lol


Even though it doesn't seem like it... there were lots of people... not as many compared to the last time I went


As you can see Mark was very happy! :)

It poured down for a couple of minutes!!

We were all soaking wet!! Once the first rain drop touched the ground people started evacuating the stadium!! Check out how empty it looks!! lol Then they made it official... final score Dolphins-12 Jaguars-9

Good game!! Lots of frustrating moments but good overall

This is basically my first actual thread... so if it's not so informative and/or entertaining I apologize lol I'm still working on it :tongue2: I'm 100% sure that most of the threads I'm gonna post are gonna contain lots of pix and not a lot of info lol ... regardless... Go phins!! :up:

TiP54TiP54New Member
Aug 20, 2009, 04:22 PM

Thank you for sharing)))

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Aug 20, 2009, 04:24 PM

This place is in need of a good influx of pictures, fire away.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 20, 2009, 05:02 PM

Keep 'em coming. Mark, I applaud your choice in your Lady Friend, she has it all, good looks, great taste in football teams, and she didn't make you leave when it started raining.

RGFRGFSupporter
Aug 20, 2009, 05:11 PM

"Cynthia15 wrote:

so if it's not so informative and/or entertaining I apologize

Trust me, those are not qualifications to post in this forum.:lol:

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Aug 20, 2009, 05:29 PM

Thanks for sharing those pics Cynthia. It is very much appreciated. I am glad you are here with us.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Aug 20, 2009, 05:42 PM

Au contraire Miss Cynthia, a huge part of what makes this place great is the diversity of the members and what each contributes to the site.
Your thread is a bit different than others but that is NOT a bad thing at all. Keep bringing em, and it is a better place with you here :up:

MARK Mark Mark. :up:

You have really done alright for yourself my brother :yes:

first&goalfirst&goalLuxury Box
Aug 20, 2009, 07:46 PM

Thanks for sharing! :up:

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Aug 20, 2009, 09:30 PM

Thanks Cynthia. I love pics of the team and fans any time.
I can't get to the games so all are very much appreciated.:up:

dolfan94dolfan94New Member
Aug 20, 2009, 11:18 PM

From what I can see, you guys were really close to me. What section were you guys in?