New Madden roster update is out

8 replies

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum VeteranOP
Sep 11, 2009, 07:04 PM

Donald Thomas went from a 60 something to an 85 wow

Sean Smith is now a 79 (old- 75)

Vontae Davis is now 76 (old-78)

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Sep 12, 2009, 01:46 AM

sean smiths potential is an A now...lex hilliards potential is a B, very surprising lol

edit:donald thomas a potential too

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Sep 12, 2009, 02:15 AM

Wow Donald Thomas went from not even in the game to being a good RG.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 12, 2009, 10:21 AM

Damn, if I wasn't like 4 years in already, I'd consider starting over.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Sep 12, 2009, 03:34 PM

Well, I guess I'm restarting my franchise...LOL!

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 13, 2009, 12:12 AM

yeah, donald thomas wasnt even in the game before. that was depressing. you'd think that the "experts" deciding these ratings would at least know who is on the team. they base the ratings solely off who starts and who makes the pro bowl.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Sep 13, 2009, 12:13 AM

"unifiedtheory wrote:

Well, I guess I'm restarting my franchise...LOL!

and ill be starting mine over as soon as i get online.

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Sep 13, 2009, 12:26 AM

"GISH wrote:

yeah, donald thomas wasnt even in the game before. that was depressing. you'd think that the "experts" deciding these ratings would at least know who is on the team. they base the ratings solely off who starts and who makes the pro bowl.

he was in the game at one point

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Sep 13, 2009, 01:12 AM

"TheAnswer385 wrote:

he was in the game at one point

Yeah, it was strange. He was in with the rosters that shipped with the game i believe. Then the next roster update or so they took him out. Now he's back... strange


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!