New Star Wars Force Unleashed Trailer

53 replies

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum VeteranOP
Jul 10, 2008, 02:44 PM

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Jul 10, 2008, 03:12 PM

looks good, I definitely want to try it out.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 10, 2008, 03:15 PM

that game looks awesome

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

JCowScotJCowScotForum Veteran
Jul 10, 2008, 03:19 PM

Man, I have been waiting for this game for almost a year...Sept. can't get here soon enough! :yahoo:

Honor in Virtue. Truth in Sacrifice. Strength in All.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jul 10, 2008, 03:39 PM

Very very cool indeed

charlestonphancharlestonphanNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 03:44 PM

release date is Sept 16th. which happens to be my 40th birthday. i probably should've outgrown video games by now, huh? :)

R.I.P. Scott Knight; Dec. 1968 - Dec. 2007

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Jul 10, 2008, 03:55 PM

Still deciding whether I should get it for 360 or PS3.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jul 10, 2008, 03:56 PM

"charlestonphan wrote:

release date is Sept 16th. which happens to be my 40th birthday. i probably should've outgrown video games by now, huh? :)

Bite your tongue.

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 01:10 AM

"charlestonphan wrote:

release date is Sept 16th. which happens to be my 40th birthday. i probably should've outgrown video games by now, huh? :)

It's gonna be my 19th birthday, I've already told everyon I know what they can get me.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Jul 11, 2008, 09:35 AM

This is coming out for PC right? I can't believe I have to ask that question this day and age. PCs are still much better than consoles and yet devs dont release a PC vers.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 09:46 AM

Does anyone else wish they would make this story into a movie instead? THIS is what GL shouldve done instead of those other silly movies. I dont care how he became Vader, tell that in the first one and move on to the good **** like this.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 11:27 AM

"Tone_E wrote:

This is coming out for PC right? I can't believe I have to ask that question this day and age. PCs are still much better than consoles and yet devs dont release a PC vers.

#1. Piracy

#2. Depends on what you think is better.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Jul 11, 2008, 12:45 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

#1. Piracy

#2. Depends on what you think is better.

1. I know a lot of ppl pirating XBOX games etc.

2. How do you think a console is better than a PC. I'm not trying to start a massive debate and hijack this thread. I am just curious.

This game does look impressive. Havoc physics engine that is only being improved. Destructable levels, looks great. As always, a Star Wars storyline, so you know that will never be a problem.

I just hope this is being released for the PC.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 12:57 PM

"Tone_E wrote:

1. I know a lot of ppl pirating XBOX games etc.

2. How do you think a console is better than a PC. I'm not trying to start a massive debate and hijack this thread. I am just curious.

This game does look impressive. Havoc physics engine that is only being improved. Destructable levels, looks great. As always, a Star Wars storyline, so you know that will never be a problem.

I just hope this is being released for the PC.

1. Not even close to the amount who pirate PC games. The amount is causing a lot of developers to abandon the PC market all together.

2. I think console is better than PC for
a. it connects to the tv and is played in the living room.
b. Even the dumbest person alive can get in room multiplayer to work
c. Everything you buy is actually compatible with the game (for the most part
d. It is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper
e. I don't have to buy a new video card that costs almost as much as a console every two years so I can play the game as it is meant to be played.
f. Overall a more pleasant experience.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 02:03 PM

I personally enjoy pc gaming far more than console. Console is fun but pc is just more suited to me.

As for the game looks amazing easily one of my most anticipated games.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 02:05 PM

I enjoy PC gaming as well because my Atari Joystick is broken and the button sticks, I'm anxiously awaiting their new 5200 console I hear so much about.

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 11, 2008, 02:22 PM

Been anticipating this game

I assume the gfx will be better on the 360 and ps3...but how would it look for the Wii...I heard you use the Wiimote as a lightsaber...that should be fun



Thank you Gish!

Uncle RicoUncle RicoNew Member
Jul 11, 2008, 03:30 PM

Can't see the video here at work but what type of game is this? Is it a MMO, RTS, or is it like Jedi Knight?

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 03:37 PM

"Uncle Rico wrote:

Can't see the video here at work but what type of game is this? Is it a MMO, RTS, or is it like Jedi Knight?

Action/Adventure

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

JCowScotJCowScotForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 03:38 PM

"Uncle Rico wrote:

Can't see the video here at work but what type of game is this? Is it a MMO, RTS, or is it like Jedi Knight?

I would say it's more like Prince of Persia mixed w/ KOTOR...

Honor in Virtue. Truth in Sacrifice. Strength in All.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Jul 11, 2008, 03:52 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

1. Not even close to the amount who pirate PC games. The amount is causing a lot of developers to abandon the PC market all together.

2. I think console is better than PC for
a. it connects to the tv and is played in the living room.
b. Even the dumbest person alive can get in room multiplayer to work
c. Everything you buy is actually compatible with the game (for the most part
d. It is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper
e. I don't have to buy a new video card that costs almost as much as a console every two years so I can play the game as it is meant to be played.
f. Overall a more pleasant experience.

All valid points. However, you are talking about cost and convenience. All those aside, I think the PC has the advantage. Graphics are much better with DX10, and you can buy USB PS and XBOX controllers. You don't have to play a FPS with a controller. My preference. To each his own.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 03:53 PM

"JCowScot wrote:

I would say it's more like Prince of Persia mixed w/ KOTOR...

really? I would of used Tomb Raider with awesome force powers and less boobs

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 03:54 PM

"Tone_E wrote:

All valid points. However, you are talking about cost and convenience. All those aside, I think the PC has the advantage. Graphics are much better with DX10, and you can buy USB PS and XBOX controllers. You don't have to play a FPS with a controller. My preference. To each his own.

I do enjoy PC gaming. I am not saying that it is horrible by any means. Myself I greatly prefer the console. UNLESS it is a strategy game. Sins of the Solar Empire and Civ games are always MUCH better on the PC. Plus those games you don't have to 'Keep up with the jones' like you do on FPS

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Jul 11, 2008, 04:05 PM

"uncle rico wrote:

can't see the video here at work but what type of game is this? Is it a mmo, rts, or is it like jedi knight?

wtf?



Thank you Gish!

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Jul 11, 2008, 06:20 PM

"Cuban Dave 9 wrote:

wtf?

MMO is Massive Multiplayer Online like World of Warcraft and RTS is Real Time Strategy like Knights of the Old Republic.