***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Thread***
1262 replies
Pathetic defensive effort. Just pathetic.
Thank god my Lasagna is ready. Time to stop watching this mess of a football team for at least a few minutes and eat something.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"dolfan32323 wrote:
CBS: Shows way too many commercials and is nothing but a New England love fest. Awful.
that is what happens when they are dominating us… happens every week with every team that dominates
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
"unifiedtheory wrote:
This game SCREAMS "draft a pass rusher" to me. We need to sign Greg Jennings in free agency so we can focus on pass rusher, offensive line and secondary.
I'd love to see a Greg Jenning signing, and then a veteran tackle, if the plan is to leave Martin at LT. That would allow us to go D-Line and possibly TE in the draft.
One can dream.
Look at Jared Odrick on that play. A one armed man touched him and he just kind of laid down. He is a non effort jackass.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
State of the Franchise: Below Average
I don;t know guys. I expected more from this team today. It's been a totally poor performance by the entire team.
To end the season.
Question marks, not inspiring much belief in this team.
If Philbin and Tanny struggle again next year, I'll probably check out for awhile.
21-0.
Belichek won't hesitate to run up the score. This one could end up 42-0 or even in the 50s, depending on how flat the Phins come out after halftime.
i think pride is out of the question
I'm thinking 42-7 today. New England is just fine tuning for the playoffs and we are fine tuning for another mediocre season next year. Can't wait.
Yeah, Odrick really turned the corner. Getting run blocked by a one arm Gronkowski ...

"Vengeful Odin wrote:
I'd love to see a Greg Jenning signing, and then a veteran tackle, if the plan is to leave Martin at LT. That would allow us to go D-Line and possibly TE in the draft.
One can dream.
Dream of what, a good off season? Perish the thought.
"brandon27 wrote:
Really? Because WR has been an issue on this team from Irelands first damn day on the job. The fact that we have so many needs.... is the #1 problem around here. The guy buying the groceries, is doing an awful ****ty job!!! It's not being negative, its being honest about the situation. The sooner you realize it, the better off you will be. Dont give me this be positive bull****.
Be positive. lol
"Vengeful Odin wrote:
I'd love to see a Greg Jenning signing, and then a veteran tackle, if the plan is to leave Martin at LT. That would allow us to go D-Line and possibly TE in the draft.
One can dream.
Throw the farm at Jennings. We need freedom at the draft table to fix the myriad of other issues.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
"Vengeful Odin wrote:
That would allow us to go D-Line
Remember when roughly 15 months ago, we said that DL was the one position we were so loaded with talent we didn't even know what to do with it?
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
The Pro Bowl voters got it right. The only player on this team who is substantially above average is Cameron Wake.
"Vengeful Odin wrote:
I'd love to see a Greg Jenning signing, and then a veteran tackle, if the plan is to leave Martin at LT. That would allow us to go D-Line and possibly TE in the draft.
One can dream.
yep… need to add some guards as well
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Sometimes I wonder how some of our players gives this ****ty an effort with somebody like Cam Wake busting their ass on every play.
Dolphins need to grab Burnett and Dansby after the game ...sit their asses down...and show them the film of this game. Then show it to them again...and then get their agents to watch it...and then make their families watch it.
"cdz12250 wrote:
The Pro Bowl voters got it right. The only player on this team who is substantially above average is Cameron Wake.
R Jones and Fields
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
First hold of the day, on us.
Of course, the Patriots offensive line is pitching a perfect game.
**** off Boger....nice hat *******.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
Garner again. A 3 year old would get by him.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2
"Killer Bees wrote:
Yeah, Odrick really turned the corner. Getting run blocked by a one arm Gronkowski ...
Give that man who signed him 5 draft picks in the top 100, and 45 mil in cap space!!!
Typical Miami. Nothing like ending the season with another blowout in New England. Bunch of gutless wonders.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
What. The. ****. Was. That?
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
Tannehill ran the wrong way. Unreal.
