*Official Dolphins v Bills Gameday Thread*
1707 replies
d came out ready to play, thad lewis lmao!!!
We lose this challenge
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
Going to lose this challenge.
come on defense.
byroan;2178644 wrote:
Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

"lmeister3 wrote:
What is the challenge?
****ing commercial break...
that he stepped out after catching it
"Phins_Fan_87 wrote:
clayton
Ouch.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Kingtut561 wrote:
The weather is making this game very interesting.
Weather is part of the game. As long as it is cold and raining on both sides of the field, the Dolphins have no excuse for not winning this game.
If thats the only angle we wont win that challenge.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
Minn and Cincy 7-7
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
Get Tannehill running Sherman.
This does not look good. We can't seem to run it, and games in conditions like these are usually won in the trenches.
That's the only way these minnows will beat us.
Chucking up some prayers.

Carroll can't even cover a rookie. Very poor ball awareness there.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
he did not step out of bounds
"Phins_Fan_87 wrote:
that he stepped out after catching it
Ah, thanks. They cut to commercials within 30 seconds of Philbin throwing the flag.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Going to be close. Would like to see another angle.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
If we lose this we dont deserve playoffs. Even thiugh the bills d is very very good.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
bad challenge
"Sleepy wrote:
That's the only way these minnows will beat us.
Chucking up some prayers.
Or running the ball. Or sacking the hell out of Tannehill.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
Early days guys. Not liking the negatives. No need to hit panic buttons.

what the hell was he challenging???
that was terrible
Maybe our special teams will be difference.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
come on Philbin
Doesn't look like he was out, looking like Philbin loses this challenge.
EDIT: The refs thought the same thing.