*Official Dolphins v Patriots Game Thread#
1705 replies
"mroz wrote:
It is a 3-0 game.. you take the points… it would have been ******ed to go for that...
I disagree.
Kicking the field goal makes it a 3-3 game. Brady gets the ball back with 2:30 left and all his time outs AND they get the ball to start the 2nd half. It's conceivable at that point we'd be down 17-3 before seeing the ball again.
Field goals don't beat Brady.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
"mroz wrote:
Why are you still here? Thought you were going to the gym!!! lol
You telling me that I should helped convince me not to go.
You know watching that blotched FG attempt from a different angle the way Sturgis moved I think it was going to be a fake.

those buttholes keep pimping the tight end for the pats but did they ever say anything when our tight end went down ? I am so sick of the patriots love fest.
100% that was a fake
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
good way to start the 2nd half...
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Ohhhh boy, com'on guys, someone on D needs to start making plays

sold out and you can hear a pin drop there
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
we cant stop the run at all!
Pats are a 2nd half team we aware that we need to finish in 2nd half...should be interesting

unreal
:angry:
How do we let Boyce hurt us? I mean seriously....
I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...
Man Up, Beer Down!
Grimes misplayed that, ugh.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Has Brady been touched yet? Such weak ass pass rush so far
-Sent from my TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
"ASUFinFan wrote:
How do we let Boyce hurt us? I mean seriously....
It's embarrassing.
missing paul soliai
7only7 baby!
Great stop there
-Sent from my TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
missed it lmao!!!!
No gooooood!
It happened! A kicker missed against us!
