*Official Dolphins v Patriots Game Thread#
1705 replies
YEP!:up:
**** these refs, one sided ****ers.
Sigh but 3 points better than nothing
-Sent from my TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
Dammit. OK OK tie game. Let's go D!
missed opportunity!!! missed
We just have to win the next 22:31 minutes
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Was jerry pushing his own man there after the kick?
We needed a TD there, not three points, but I guess I'll take it

Step it up Defense. I want the ball back ASAP
Yup Jerry and someone were pissed at each other, swiping their hands off each other....

this game is going to come down to our run d
We need Clay Monster!
Man, lets try to get a quick possession here D...all fans should be on their feet..

Pity we left points on the field there. But at least we're level now. Let's get this thing won
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
"Where there is no vision, there is no hope"
"ElNino wrote:
Was jerry pushing his own man there after the kick?
couldnt see who it was but yeah he was...
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Waiting on the big sack- fumble by brady.
Defense needs to stop run and get pressure. Make Brady scared.
Offense is starting to click. Lets get a turn over!
Common D!!!
WOW D. Really
"Kingtut561 wrote:
We need Clay Monster!
I don't even think he has a catch and in fact I haven't recall him being on the field even so I'm sure he has been.
Our run defense = UGH

cant stop the run