Official Dolphins vs Chargers game day thread

1302 replies

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 1, 2011, 01:26 PM

"adamprez2003 wrote:

i think a punt he kicked in 2006 just landed in my backyard

...well, if you know where it came from, why didn't you return it? :shifty:

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

maynardmaynardNew Member
Oct 1, 2011, 02:32 PM

"padre31 wrote:

I may have to bet on the Chargers this weekend, if ever there was a reverse curse, that is it.

heart vs. wallet. these are tough economic times. fill the wallet

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

TiP54TiP54New Member
Oct 1, 2011, 02:58 PM

Ah **** it. At least gameday threads are entertaining.
Im on the mr. Luck bandwagon.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 1, 2011, 04:13 PM

watchin the canes gettin bood off the field against Bethune Cookman at the cemetary...

Not a good situation miami sports..

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 1, 2011, 04:37 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

watchin the canes gettin bood off the field against Bethune Cookman at the cemetary...

Not a good situation miami sports..

...I blame the infield dirt.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Oct 1, 2011, 04:58 PM

"The Cemetery"

Holy **** Deej. You ****ing nailed it.

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Oct 1, 2011, 05:06 PM

"adamprez2003 wrote:

Even my hairline receded.

:yahoo::sidelol::sidelol:

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 1, 2011, 05:14 PM

"Mari0k wrote:

"The Cemetery"

Holy **** Deej. You ****ing nailed it.

I'am listening to the announcers, their saying things like, ''This team needs some internal lift and energy to give this place some excitement.''...lol

Damn strait you do...A whole roster of internally motivated players....unlikely in our city..

What a shame..so much could be different, so much money could be made.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Oct 1, 2011, 05:19 PM

Im officially your VP Deej.

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2011, 05:58 PM

If they win tomorrow, I'm gonna feel let down.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 1, 2011, 06:05 PM

"Mari0k wrote:

Im officially your VP Deej.

I would go with the Phil knight, Pro under Armor, OB2, The first stadium built to intimidate, sponsored by Nike and Under Armor...''WE BUILT THIS HOUSE!!!....lol

Oct 1, 2011, 07:43 PM

If adam fails, and he probably will.
Then I will be this site's Huckleberry.
I will start the Jets gameday thread.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

DisnardoDisnardoSupporter
Oct 2, 2011, 08:49 AM

It's tough to think this game as a win, basing on the last passing team faced (Houston), SD was ranked at the top (not one of the top) last year in a few areas...

Until the Defense comes around and starts playing better passsing D, its up to the Offense to win the shooting match, and that is what we and the players are waiting for to start happening...

Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner

The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Oct 2, 2011, 09:00 AM

Chad Henne has improved, but today we'll see another good QB show us the difference between "good enough" and "franchise". Even without options, Rivers shows his high quality.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Oct 2, 2011, 09:09 AM

As much as I'd love Luck, I hate losing. So I still hope Chad Henne somehow finds a fairy godparent, or other magical entity to grant his wish of being a consistant NFL caliber QB. I'd rather win out and Henne become great than suck and draft Luck. However I feel the former is a pipe dream. I still want to win, F IT.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

pacadermng67pacadermng67New Member
Oct 2, 2011, 09:10 AM

Henne has as many TDs as Rivers with half the interceptions. I am not saying Henne is better but just that Rivers is in a slump and hopefully he stays that way throughout the day.

Tonight, I am riding
As long as I am riding I know that I am alive
As long as I, keep on riding
I know that someday I will finally find my way back home
Until them I roam

Alex44Alex44New Member
Oct 2, 2011, 09:14 AM

"pacadermng67 wrote:

Henne has as many TDs as Rivers with half the interceptions. I am not saying Henne is better but just that Rivers is in a slump and hopefully he stays that way throughout the day.

I see what you are saying, however when it comes down to the end of the game and you need to move the ball down the field which player are you going to choose? Regardless of stats?

Rivers is in a slump but he is still a top QB in the league. Our defense (minus the fourth quarter against the Pats) hasn't been as bad as some people would like to think. However Rivers still scares me.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

pacadermng67pacadermng67New Member
Oct 2, 2011, 09:19 AM

"Alex44 wrote:

I see what you are saying, however when it comes down to the end of the game and you need to move the ball down the field which player are you going to choose? Regardless of stats?

Rivers is in a slump but he is still a top QB in the league. Our defense (minus the fourth quarter against the Pats) hasn't been as bad as some people would like to think. However Rivers still scares me.

I totally agree and would much rather have Rivers. That being said, I hope Jimmy Wilson picks Rivers off and returns one to the endzone and that in general the team comes out to play the full 60 minutes.

Tonight, I am riding
As long as I am riding I know that I am alive
As long as I, keep on riding
I know that someday I will finally find my way back home
Until them I roam

DisnardoDisnardoSupporter
Oct 2, 2011, 11:40 AM

I believe that team always come to play 60 minutes...

This season though, they are getting gassed within the first 30-40 minutes...

Nardo
"I'm Drinking the Koolaid, Would You Care to Join Me"???

Thanks to CrunchTime for the Awesome Banner

The 2016 Miami Dolphins- "The Answer to the Thill Experiment."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.- Mark Twain.

houtzhoutzNew Member
Oct 2, 2011, 12:10 PM

Medi is back today, right? A pm with the link will get you many thanks.

Oct 2, 2011, 12:12 PM

"KingMotion wrote:

Rocky already called the Jets thread. I called the one after.

Screw you, I'll make my own thread and there will be beer and hookers!

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Oct 2, 2011, 12:24 PM

"Disnardo wrote:

I believe that team always come to play 60 minutes...

This season though, they are getting gassed within the first 30-40 minutes...

60 minutes? Hopefully it doesn't go to OT.........lol

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2011, 12:41 PM

i approve

pacadermng67pacadermng67New Member
Oct 2, 2011, 12:54 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

Screw you, I'll make my own thread and there will be beer and hookers!

How about cocaine?

Tonight, I am riding
As long as I am riding I know that I am alive
As long as I, keep on riding
I know that someday I will finally find my way back home
Until them I roam

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Oct 2, 2011, 12:59 PM

My goal is to finish 13-3 and still end up with the #1 Draft pick....go get em boys!

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)