Official Dolphins vs Chargers game day thread
1302 replies
Also Jason Allen seals the win for Houston and played pretty well today.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
"padre31 wrote:
SD wins the toss, will receive
7-0 yet? lol
Well....a win gets at least headed in the right direction. Come on guys....I cant remember what its like to pheel good and start a week off with a big Phins win. Anyone else just have a better start to the week if the Phins win?
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
KO happening now, TV has not even switched coverage
Touchback, www.940winz.com
Far better coverage then the network will offer
Whats everyone drinkin?
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Wow ... half empty upper deck ... I thought this game was in SD? :lol:
I wonder what Gates' numbers would be if he was playing.
15/200/3 range I would believe.
"vt_dolfan wrote:
Whats everyone drinkin?
Diet Cream Soda and tea today
Wow ... we held a TE to negative yardage?
Wow this link I have is no bueno. Anyone else have a link?
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
Bess is our fair catch machine
http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif
There's clay

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Bush lined up as a WR.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Damn...ya know...we looks unstoppable at times
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
So glad that wasn't our penalty.
Offsides, nice. It's too early to get pissed off.
Penalty going Miami's way? Thanks Norv
http://images.thephins.com/signaturepics/sigpic83_3.gif
Penalty on SD

