1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official game day thread

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SICK, Oct 4, 2015.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    not correct..first play of the packer game, mccarthy has rogers play action roll out to his right and stick the receiver..it was the first play, not out of desperation, its to make defenders think before they unleash athleticism..its to make them defend every inch of the field, any coordinator who doesnt do it will eventually fail.

2. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    He's usually at his best when he does that and does it early in games. They've reported ankle and back injuries for Tannehill. I'm wondering if these are affecting him more than we know. Instead of improving again this season, he looks like he is regressing... even when he has time to throw his passes are often slightly off the past 2 games.

3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    You have nothing. You understand zero about the QB position. The pocket is where you want a qb with tannehill's accuracy. Stick to other positions where you actually have something to offer. Our offense will not function until Albert gets back.if Albert plays week six we score in the twenties. If he doesn't we lose. It's that simple. All your offensive coordinating fantasies are nothing more than madden dreaming. With Albert. We have two good players and one average one on the oline. You can function w that. Without him you cant function regardless of what plays float inside your head. You think I'm wrong. Predict our offensive output vs the titans when we know if Albert will play or not. I'll do the same. Well see who predicts the output better

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    your thinking in checkers...I'm thinking about super bowls.