*Official Jets v Dolphins rd 2 Gameday Thread*
1513 replies
Matthews evolved this year!
TD bengals!!!
Sprained ACL maybe for Hartline
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
Hell yeah Bengals!!
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
"BayAreaFinFan wrote:
Yeah the trainer did a lockmans test for an acl tear, then shook his head and said to Hartline acl
You really can't say anything for certain without an MRI

Damn, now Matthews and maybe Thiggy need to make some plays in the absence of Bline
Devastating to lose Hartline
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
"BayAreaFinFan wrote:
Yeah the trainer did a lockmans test for an acl tear, then shook his head and said to Hartline acl
Actually, I thought he said "****".
We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.
We need to keep up the early down runs though, keep the defense honest.

"Stringer Bell wrote:
Devastating to lose Hartline
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Sort of, to me long term Hartline needed to bulk up anyway
If only a sprain thats ok with me!
hope hartline is alright
byroan;2178644 wrote:
Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

"Killer Bees wrote:
You really can't say anything for certain without an MRI
True, but it doesn't look good :sad:
Ok up the middle again...change it up! Sherman is a ****ing idiot!
Creativity = Sherman
I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.
-Herb Brooks-
Miller time!! finally some running room.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Nice run.
Good job Miller!
Terrible throw again...
That's why you keep attacking the middle.
Need 7 here no fg
That was a ugly play right there.
