Offseason Workout Photos
106 replies
Figured I'd post this as a break from all the draft talk and rumors swirling out there. Here's some pictures from the team's 1st day of voluntary offseason workouts. Randy Starks was the only no-show, which I would assume has something to do with being franchised tagged and not having a deal squared away yet.
I'll defer all body comments and analysis to DJ*. My only thought would be that Philip Wheeler probably has the best dreads in the entire NFL. Only guy I can think of off the top of my head that could compete with him is Reggie Nelson of the Bengals.
*Disclaimer for DJ: There are no shots of Cameron Wake's "bubble" in this link :up:
@KevinMD4
Nice closeup of Big Weirdo. Let the speculation begin as to whether he already has or has not improved his body this off season.
Note: I can't tell
Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com
John Jerry sighting! Everybody wants to know how much he weighs. I didn't even recognize Dustin Keller.
"ckparrothead wrote:
Nice closeup of Big Weirdo. Let the speculation begin as to whether he already has or has not improved his body this off season.
Note: I can't tell
Yeah, I noticed that too. Can't really tell based on his running next to Richie Incognito.
@KevinMD4
"RoninFin4 wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Can't really tell based on his running next to Richie Incognito.
lol Richie is running ahead of him looking like he isn't breaking a sweat with Big Weirdo chasing him from behind and from the looks of it struggling.
That being said, he is in front of a lot of other guys.
Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!
"UCF FINatic wrote:
lol Richie is running ahead of him looking like he isn't breaking a sweat with Big Weirdo chasing him from behind and from the looks of it struggling.
That being said, he is in front of a lot of other guys.
the guys in the background are covered in sweat even more.
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
Ellerbe and Wheeler look like "Dread City" next to each other!
If we draft Jarvis Jones and all our LBs have dreads we have to call our LB core the "Dread Zone" or "Dreaded Zone", etc.
Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!
"UCF FINatic wrote:
lol Richie is running ahead of him looking like he isn't breaking a sweat with Big Weirdo chasing him from behind and from the looks of it struggling.That being said, he is in front of a lot of other guys.
Once again context is king.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"lmeister3 wrote:
Once again context is king.
I stated, "That being said, he is in front of a lot of other guys."
AND already went back and edited my post to include, "That being said, he is in front of a lot of other guys."
I wasn't drawling any conclusions from the picture, I was simply pointing something out...
Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!
All rocking the old logo. If I was Odrick, I would pop on the new one and strut.
Good to see they have a large rack of kettlebells. I love them. They are about all I use at the present time.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Tannehill looking jacked. Mmmmmmm
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"Styla wrote:
:chuckle:
That's a different way to do rows that I've not tried. I'm gonna start doing them that way in the future. :yes:
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
John Jerry's photograph is apparently some sort of bizarre Rorschach test which involves every element from distaste for the body type of certain players to feelings about Jeff Ireland.
"MrClean wrote:
Good to see they have a large rack of kettlebells. I love them. They are about all I use at the present time.
In a nut shell, whats so great about them?
Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!
There is no way to tell from the pic and every body type is different - yet he still appears soft. Maybe he'll always look that way; but one hopes he'll get a lot stronger from last year ...

Who is the guy in the background with the Oline. In the picture Incognito and Martin are in the foreground, to the left is Jerry and the guy I am asking about is inbetween Jerry and Martin in the picture. LOL he looks like he is going to die or died and is fighting to come back to life lol
http://images.thephins.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3648_5.gif
Rashad Jones really doing squats with airmax shoes on??? :wacko:
“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”
"Da 'Fins wrote:
There is no way to tell from the pic and every body type is different - yet he still appears soft. Maybe he'll always look that way; but one hopes he'll get a lot stronger from last year ...
If you're going by that little roll around his belly, that's nothing.
He doesn't appear soft to me, in fact he looks bigger then last year.

Kettlebells are not for the novice though, they are a spectacularly good way to break your back if used without correct technique, so if anyone is inspired by these photos to start using them please get proper instruction. Of course used correctly they're awesome.
Not to much action to comment on, Martin looks a little bigger in the anterior shoulder area, he's got nice wide shoulders to add girth there, looks a bit better, just from the eyeball test I would say that Jerry is not over his weight clause area..His body composition will look flabby, especially around the waist, for his body type, that's gonna be the last place where it disappears, he will be unsymmetrical for a while because of years of neglect and laziness, and until he absolutely commits to both nutrition and training hard in the gym..the composition will not change.
Nice I'm known for breakin down ass buddy..
It looks as though the Dread heads have become friends...I like that..we need dynamics, chemistry, some speed, physicality and emotion to cheer for..
Can't wait to see those new unis on display next OTA's.

"TotoreMexico wrote:
Haha this one made me laugh, well done sir! :D
"UCF FINatic wrote:
Ellerbe and Wheeler look like "Dread City" next to each other!
If we draft Jarvis Jones and all our LBs have dreads we have to call our LB core the "Dread Zone" or "Dreaded Zone", etc.
dreads suck, i wish we would forbid them


