Other Preseason Games..

180 replies

DOdolfan40Forum VeteranOP
Aug 15, 2014, 07:45 PM

Im just scouting our opening week opponent Brady just threw a pick 6! they look slow

TooGoodForDezTooGoodForDezNew Member
Aug 15, 2014, 07:46 PM

a rookie pick 6 for Brady

banned

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2014, 07:49 PM

dude got hurt on the return.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:05 PM

That pick was on the receiver IMO.

Then they march down on next drive, backshoulder BAM!

They look good.

Edit: Refs really helped them continue the drive a few times though, but that's been the norm all around this pre-season.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

jpep13jpep13Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:06 PM

Dont look slow to me, Brady with the TD

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:16 PM

Then Grappaho with the TD.

Philly's D looks horrible.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:22 PM

Philly's O looks almost as bad...and these guys practiced with each other for a week?

Hoodie's got 'em.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 15, 2014, 08:28 PM

Hate seeing the Pats do well even if its preseason.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

LBLBsFinestNew Member
Aug 15, 2014, 08:34 PM

Jimmy Graham still reminding us how dumb we were to pass on him.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 15, 2014, 08:40 PM

Eagle offense not looking so great.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

Aug 15, 2014, 08:41 PM

"LBsFinest wrote:

Jimmy Graham still reminding us how dumb we were to pass on him.

Us and 30 other teams...

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:42 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Eagle offense not looking so great.

Not even against the 2s lol.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 15, 2014, 08:45 PM

"PhinFan1968 wrote:

Not even against the 2s lol.

Ill be honest that Ive never been sold on Foles even with his great year. I feel Kelly was a major part of his success, the system worked well last year and he capitalized. Im just not sure he is a QB who puts the team on his shoulders.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:49 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Ill be honest that Ive never been sold on Foles even with his great year. I feel Kelly was a major part of his success, the system worked well last year and he capitalized. Im just not sure he is a QB who puts the team on his shoulders.

Doesn't help that they are REALLY low on WRs...they're having to start very green dudes. They're going to be trying to pick up somebody, possible trade there.

But I agree...he was very good, but he wasn't 119 passer rating, which PFF agrees with (Tannehill 5th, Foles 15th). One of those cases of the guys making you look a lil better. Still a great performance for a first year guy, no question.

Edit: I just subscribed to Premium on PFF...absolutely love it.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:52 PM

"dolfan40 wrote:

Im just scouting our opening week opponent Brady just threw a pick 6! they look slow

I'm at Gillette stadium now. Patsies are winning, but two turnovers , very sloppy. Even more, nick Foles looks very sub-average

testing

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:55 PM

"Ohio Fanatic wrote:

I'm at Gillette stadium now. Patsies are winning, but two turnovers , very sloppy. Even more, nick Foles looks very sub-average

You rockin' the Fins gear?

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 15, 2014, 08:56 PM

Hate all the flags. WHy cant the game be more physical.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

rafaelrafaelForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2014, 08:56 PM

I mentioned it in the other thread, but to reiterate, I believe that BB had those workouts with Philly in part (probably large part) to help them stay a step ahead of Miami and whatever Philly concepts they may bring in.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 15, 2014, 08:59 PM

"PhinFan1968 wrote:

You rockin' the Fins gear?

Yep, got a few laughs. Until we get better, no one up here takes Miami seriously

testing

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 15, 2014, 09:00 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Hate all the flags. WHy cant the game be more physical.

Yeah, makes the live game really S*****y

testing

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 09:00 PM

"rafael wrote:

I mentioned it in the other thread, but to reiterate, I believe that BB had those workouts with Philly in part (probably large part) to help them stay a step ahead of Miami and whatever Philly concepts they may bring in.

It seems to be working for him...even Shady couldn't do a damn thing. Only yards he got were against the 2s. Wilfork's fully back too.

From what I can gather by what NE was doing on offense, our linebackers are going to need to REALLY play with some discipline...don't need all-world stuff, but hold your assignment type stuff.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

Alex44Alex44New Member
Aug 15, 2014, 09:02 PM

Mark Sanchez in for Eagles.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

rafaelrafaelForum Veteran
Aug 15, 2014, 09:06 PM

"PhinFan1968 wrote:

It seems to be working for him...even Shady couldn't do a damn thing. Only yards he got were against the 2s. Wilfork's fully back too.

From what I can gather by what NE was doing on offense, our linebackers are going to need to REALLY play with some discipline...don't need all-world stuff, but hold your assignment type stuff.

I think you need to get hands in the passing lanes for all those 5 yard stop patterns and jerk routes. Maybe play a ton of zone right at that 5 - 10 yard depth and trust your pass rush to make them pass quick and trust your Ss to stop anything that gets behind that depth.

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Aug 15, 2014, 09:07 PM

Good call on TD, ugh still hate Mark Sanchez

testing

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Aug 15, 2014, 09:09 PM

"Ohio Fanatic wrote:

Good call on TD, ugh still hate Mark Sanchez

Even against 2s/3s.

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot: