Our newest QB has a youtube channel...
10 replies
just going to leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/user/sportsfanatic369/videos
This will probably unsettle many dolphin fans - as the ideas of photosynthesis or AP Physics likely cannot be found when searching Brazzers or 2 bedroom, 1 bath rentals on craigs list.
Not to mention, the photosynthesis video title sounds like an reference to Brawndo and the movie Idiocracy.
Extremely interesting given Bitcoins feeling about our fans.
"BitcoinMillionaire wrote:
This will probably unsettle many dolphin fans - as the ideas of photosynthesis or AP Physics likely cannot be found when searching Brazzers or 2 bedroom, 1 bath rentals on craigs list.
Hey...some of us are highly intelligent but also watch porn and arent rich. lol
Much of that looks like class projects or something. Don't see a big deal.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
Lol that photosynthesis video was cringe af. Kick him off the team before anyone else find this shit in the lockeroom lol
"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:
Hey...some of us are highly intelligent but also watch porn and arent rich. lol
Hey! I might be ugly, but at least I don't got no money!
"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:
Hey...some of us are highly intelligent but also watch porn and arent rich. lol
Personally I don’t know about the intelligent part. Ha ha ha
Holy crap he’s a next level nerd. Everyone I know from Torrance grew up on some tasty waves with a cool buzz, and chasing trim.
He seems super intelligent. I hope there’s some swag and alpha in there, though.