Pack your bags and hop in the U-Haul

54 replies

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 23, 2008, 11:46 PM

Josh is that you bro? I for one had a BLAST last time. It has actually helped motivate me to become a fitter, healthier, "big boy". I am down 60 lbs, and am starting to notice good definition in my arms and legs. I plan on being an animal next time. My knee hasn't bothered me in months, I can actually run again, its great, well....its great for me...not for others...;)

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 23, 2008, 11:47 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU suck suck suck.

:confused1:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 23, 2008, 11:48 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

:confused1:

Sorry I don't know how else to say hi. :hump:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 23, 2008, 11:49 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Sorry I don't know how else to say hi. :hump:

hola always works well puto..:tongue2:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 23, 2008, 11:51 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

hola always works well puto..:tongue2:

Never!

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 12:57 AM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

I'm Dave and I excell at looking good and looking good while blowing by Griddlecakes for TDs. Disregard anything you hear about Stitches and catching TDs. There was rain, mud, and slipage occured. That's all that needs to be said.

Now if only you could catch the ball...

And you only blew by me once! :shifty:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 01:04 AM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

You wont be the starting DT for long brotha....;)

Keep dreaming big boy, my spot is secure.

Actually, it probably isn't as I myself have lost about 20 pounds and may either have to switch to a DE/OLB or, if I continue to lose, drop back and play safety.

Which would stink because I really LOVE hitting the QB.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 10:52 AM

"Samphin wrote:

C2C Fins is/was the official football team of finheaven and probably now Celtkin/futurefin site. It was started and is still run by FINintheMOON and all members of the tackle football team are members of the various websites and all are fin fans.

We get together and play fans of other teams on their turf (so no travel excuses) on a Saturday and then go to a Fins road game in that city the next day.

This year, our trip includes the Arizona road game, which will coincide with the road trip a lot of fans are taking. Which is neat because we will probably have an audience to play in front of.

I am a defensive co captain and starting DE/DT for the squad. As the other members sound off, you will learn who is who and what each one excels at. :ffic:

I am a good wide reciver my firends call me Wes Welker not to being back up a bad memory hahahaha

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 11:58 AM

we can always use good wr's. As long as Warp isnt QB.....

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 03:56 PM

Is this game happening in Arizona for sure, no matter when we play them?

Me and the misses r thinking about going to the Zona game, just wondering if there will be more Phins fans representing

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 03:58 PM

"wpgfishfan wrote:

Is this game happening in Arizona for sure, no matter when we play them?

Me and the misses r thinking about going to the Zona game, just wondering if there will be more Phins fans representing

The game is on bro... Regardless of the schedule... We are just waiting for the schedule to come out so that we can get the ball rolling...:clap:

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 04:04 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

The game is on bro... Regardless of the schedule... We are just waiting for the schedule to come out so that we can get the ball rolling...:clap:

Good if I make it down I owe you a drink for the $5 I won off you on the Cameron bet

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 04:17 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

I am a good wide reciver my firends call me Wes Welker not to being back up a bad memory hahahaha

I think we already have that position covered. :whistling:

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 04:26 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I think we already have that position covered. :whistling:

By who???:confused1:

:tongue2:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 04:45 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

wish i could babe. got school starting soon and no PL time to take off at work.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:13 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

i know i know. once i heard about the trip i was like HECK YEA!!!! then i looked into my bank account and it said HECK NO!!! lol. don't worry Ace, you'll get to pick on me in person one day.

on the other hand, it will have to be at a C2C trip, bcuz I gotta watch my boys play. :clap:

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:22 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

i know i know. once i heard about the trip i was like HECK YEA!!!! then i looked into my bank account and it said HECK NO!!! lol. don't worry Ace, you'll get to pick on me in person one day.

on the other hand, it will have to be at a C2C trip, bcuz I gotta watch my boys play. :clap:

OK girlfriend... Where do you live? I am sure that I can find a way to get you to this game... But you may have to room with me! J/K! Let me know as I am the MASTER of MAKING THINGS HAPPEN!!!

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:27 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

OK girlfriend... Where do you live? I am sure that I can find a way to get you to this game... But you may have to room with me! J/K! Let me know as I am the MASTER of MAKING THINGS HAPPEN!!!

fort lauderdale. if you can make it happen, you may need to place a call to my boss as well. cuz she's not so hot on the idea. haha.

edit: anyways, i'm about to become my own boss so figured i'll start saving now for the next trip. once my schooling is over with i'll be making my own hours and can do what i please...will be easier that way anyhow.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:33 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

i know i know. once i heard about the trip i was like HECK YEA!!!! then i looked into my bank account and it said HECK NO!!! lol. don't worry Ace, you'll get to pick on me in person one day.

on the other hand, it will have to be at a C2C trip, bcuz I gotta watch my boys play. :clap:

:clap:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 05:36 PM

Hey how come you are an elite member but I am not? I demand a tag for myself!

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:46 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Hey how come you are an elite member but I am not? I demand a tag for myself!

how's that?

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:49 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

how's that?

You beat me to it...barely but you did...:wink2:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 05:50 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

how's that?

That is better than being an elite member!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 05:52 PM

"Samphin wrote:

That is better than being an elite member!

Well the problem is Sam..for you its a tag... mine is my belt-buckle... you figure it out.:wink2:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 06:10 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Well the problem is Sam..for you its a tag... mine is my belt-buckle... you figure it out.:wink2:

Oh I get it. A joke type thing about your wang.

Funny.

:hump: