Pics of new Nissan 370 Z

27 replies

Frumundah FinnaticFrumundah FinnaticNew MemberOP
Oct 10, 2008, 01:01 PM

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

CapsCapsForum Veteran
Oct 10, 2008, 01:07 PM

I want

calphincalphinNew Member
Oct 10, 2008, 01:14 PM

Looks the same if you ask me.


Thanks Gish

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 10, 2008, 01:28 PM

I'll tell ya, I have been following the Nissan GT-R and can hardly believe what I'm reading. Basing at $70g it performs at McClaren and AMG Mercedes Benz, and Porsche GT2 levels.. less than a hundred grand and can run with half million dollar cars.. Off the factory floor it will get to 60 faster than (3.3sec) every Lambo and Ferrari now in production..

Not nearly as handsome as the 370Z but it outran a GT2 at the German testrack where supercars are tested... less than 100g's...

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Oct 10, 2008, 01:28 PM

i was about to say that Cal.... Looks just like the 350Z. Maybe the front fender is a tad different.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

Oct 10, 2008, 01:29 PM

the changes look only slight, but its hard to tell with that "camo"

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 10, 2008, 01:33 PM

Sweet !

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Oct 10, 2008, 01:33 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

I'll tell ya, I have been following the Nissan GT-R and can hardly believe what I'm reading. Basing at $70g it performs at McClaren and AMG Mercedes Benz, and Porsche GT2 levels.. less than a hundred grand and can run with half million dollar cars.. Off the factory floor it will get to 60 faster than (3.3sec) every Lambo and Ferrari now in production..

Not nearly as handsome as the 370Z but it outran a GT2 at the German testrack where supercars are tested... less than 100g's...

They way I look at it, if someone has $70K+ to drop on a car then they're pretty well off. For another $30K-$40K, you could get a Labmo or high-end AMG. Even if the GT-R beats them on the track, it'll never touch the Lambo or AMG in coolness.

So that same person who buys the GT-R for speed, can afford the other cars for wow-factor.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Oct 10, 2008, 02:01 PM

"mor911 wrote:

They way I look at it, if someone has $70K+ to drop on a car then they're pretty well off. For another $30K-$40K, you could get a Labmo or high-end AMG. Even if the GT-R beats them on the track, it'll never touch the Lambo or AMG in coolness.

So that same person who buys the GT-R for speed, can afford the other cars for wow-factor.

I have lottery dreams.. of an SL 65 AMG Black series.. it is to me, the most desirable car on the planet. I hit the Florida lotto, I bring one home... And a 2008 too.. nicer lines.

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Oct 10, 2008, 02:54 PM

I'm more of an M5 man myself, but I'd take an AMG if you made me :)

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Oct 10, 2008, 02:58 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

I have lottery dreams.. of an SL 65 AMG Black series.. it is to me, the most desirable car on the planet. I hit the Florida lotto, I bring one home... And a 2008 too.. nicer lines.

trust me when I say, I AGREE

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Oct 10, 2008, 03:11 PM

The CL65 AMG is still my #1 car evar though

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

calphincalphinNew Member
Oct 10, 2008, 03:53 PM

I'll take this truck with 4x4 and cummings diesel and save 50k:up:


Thanks Gish

WharfRatWharfRatNew Member
Oct 10, 2008, 04:27 PM

"calphin wrote:

I'll take this truck with 4x4 and cummings diesel and save 50k:up:

then promptly burn up that 50k in fuel costs in about a year? :tongue2:

:wink2:

OM. Tryambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pushti-vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bandhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 10, 2008, 05:40 PM

"calphin wrote:

I'll take this truck with 4x4 and cummings diesel and save 50k:up:

AND you could support your own economy! which definately needs the support!!!

you are right though... sweet truck. id take one if i had a use for one.

This nissan thingy... looks awful to me. The specs may be pretty cool, but, i dont like the look at all...


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

calphincalphinNew Member
Oct 10, 2008, 07:01 PM

"WharfRat wrote:

then promptly burn up that 50k in fuel costs in about a year? :tongue2:

:wink2:

Ain't that the truth. sometimes I wish I could use a small car for what I do but it just won't work. one thing about diesels, I can still get between 18-25 miles per gal depending on how I drive. more often that not, its gonna be on the lower end. "lead foot"


Thanks Gish

Nov 12, 2008, 11:44 AM

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Nov 12, 2008, 12:33 PM

It actually looks less aggressive to me now. The rounded off snout doesn't do it for me. The head lights are cool though.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Nov 12, 2008, 12:39 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

I have lottery dreams.. of an SL 65 AMG Black series.. it is to me, the most desirable car on the planet. I hit the Florida lotto, I bring one home... And a 2008 too.. nicer lines.

can you fit inside? lol!!!!!

DaFishDaFishForum Veteran
Nov 12, 2008, 01:23 PM

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Nov 12, 2008, 02:10 PM

Man that Z is sweet.. Is it just me or does it look a little Porsche-like?

I was very close to buying a Z but settled on a G35 which I love.. All things being equal you gotta go for the G37 over this puppy.. But it sure is sweet eye candy.

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Nov 12, 2008, 02:16 PM

Now this car gives me wood... A little overpriced but perfect lines and style.. Droooool...

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Nov 12, 2008, 02:41 PM

Saw an S5 on I75 about a month ago. Warp and I stared at it (and the hottie driving it) the entire time.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 12, 2008, 03:01 PM

"Bumrush wrote:

Now this car gives me wood... A little overpriced but perfect lines and style.. Droooool...

audi audi audi audi...........

i would buy one but I can never give up my tricked out pinto

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Nov 13, 2008, 04:19 PM

I'll take this, please...

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D