Pray for my friend, Kim
76 replies
A 33-year-old friend of mine found out less than three weeks ago she has lymphoma. Yesterday, she learned it was Stage IV, and cancer was also in her pelvic bone marrow. She starts an intensive chemotherapy regiment today.
Please keep her in your prayers and good thoughts.
You got it Doc, any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Prayers for Kim.
Definitely, my thoughts and prayers go out to her, her family and her friends. Do your best to keep her spirits up.

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
"like2god wrote:
Definitely, my thoughts and prayers go out to her, her family and her friends. Do your best to keep her spirits up.
What stinks is she's hundreds of miles away in Little Rock. The good news is she happened to be living in the city with the nation's foremost lymphoma research facility.
You got it, Steve. Will be praying for her and hoping for God's peace in her life.
you got it doc. good luck and prayers to her..............
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"DrAstroZoom wrote:
What stinks is she's hundreds of miles away in Little Rock. The good news is she happened to be living in the city with the nation's foremost lymphoma research facility.
That's tough that she's so far away, but emails and phonecalls can be just as effective as a hug during times like this. :wink2:
Glad to hear that she's at least living in an area full of doctors and researchers that are top of the line in this field, that's a big help.

I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
I'm so sorry Steve. God Bless her and her family and Chris and I and the girls are praying for her.

Maxine's back! :up:



THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.
Let me add my prayers to all the rest. She will need a lot of support!
OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.
Prayers and thoughts for Kim brother Steve.

Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!
You got it, Doc. Please think of my friend Kelly, a huge Fins fan, as well. She is undergoing chemo for breast cancer. I think some of the good members here met her two seasons ago at a tailgate.

"HolliFinFan wrote:
You got it, Doc. Please think of my friend Kelly, a huge Fins fan, as well. She is undergoing chemo for breast cancer. I think some of the good members here met her two seasons ago at a tailgate.
I have added her to my list as well! Keep us informed
OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.
I'm so sorry to be late for this.
Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and Kim.
I pray all works out for her.

"HolliFinFan wrote:
You got it, Doc. Please think of my friend Kelly, a huge Fins fan, as well. She is undergoing chemo for breast cancer. I think some of the good members here met her two seasons ago at a tailgate.
I'm sorry to hear that Holli.
My prayers are with you and your friend.

We're looking at about a 70% chance of cure with no recurrence. It'll be a hard, hard road, but it's looking pretty promising.
Thanks for your continued prayers.
"DrAstroZoom wrote:
We're looking at about a 70% chance of cure with no recurrence. It'll be a hard, hard road, but it's looking pretty promising.
Thanks for your continued prayers.
Pretty good odds, let's stack the deck with some more good thoughts and prayers.
"DrAstroZoom wrote:
We're looking at about a 70% chance of cure with no recurrence. It'll be a hard, hard road, but it's looking pretty promising.
Thanks for your continued prayers.
That's very promising indeed. Hope the good news keeps coming. :up:
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Sorry to hear the bad news Doc and Holli. Hopefully both your friends make full recoveries.
My prayers are with Kim & her family. If she is ever down just tell her you have a fellow bro's mom survived 3 and she is alive and kicking like nothing ever happened to her.
Very sorry to hear this Steve.
She is waaayyyy too young to be dealing with this.
Glad her recovery is looking very promising though. She is indeed fortunate to have a friend like you my brother :hi5:

