Pretty early to pop Champagne

5 replies

DolPhinPhan7DolPhinPhan7Forum VeteranOP
Oct 24, 2016, 12:07 PM
DODolphinGregSupporter
Oct 24, 2016, 12:14 PM

Oh c'mon, lol...

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Oct 24, 2016, 02:59 PM

I'm happy. With the Patriots cheating full throttle again, I figured they would threaten another undefeated run. It could happen next year. They love being petulant with maximum cheating every time they get punished for...CHEATING.

FinatikFinatikStaff
Oct 24, 2016, 03:58 PM

Great Picture

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

ForgotMahArrowsForgotMahArrowsNew Member
Oct 24, 2016, 04:11 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

I'm happy. With the Patriots cheating full throttle again, I figured they would threaten another undefeated run. It could happen next year. They love being petulant with maximum cheating every time they get punished for...CHEATING.

Me too. This is why I rejoiced in seeing the Bills shut out their cheating butts up in Gillette, right before the triumphant return of Brady to the field--- I see them winning the rest of the way with Brady back...

gunn34gunn34New Member
Oct 24, 2016, 04:48 PM

It's never too early to have our beloved boys pop that cork!!! I'm hoping Don has a couple more left in him!